Windows 10: How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data

Discus and support How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to completely delete all data files you have on your account of the Microsoft Store. I have trouble downloading a game because its... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RayleighByakuya, May 20, 2020.

1. How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data

Is it possible to completely delete all data files you have on your account of the Microsoft Store. I have trouble downloading a game because its possible the old files is still on there but when I search it on my local disk, there's no such file. I was hoping if I could delete all file of the store and instead of wsreset.exe it will fix my downloading a game issue.

:)

RayleighByakuya, May 20, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 20, 2020
  3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

4. How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data

windows store crases

Hi Arvind,

To troubleshoot Windows Store apps, we suggest that it's best to reset the Windows Store components. This will help us to clear the Windows Store cache. To reset the Windows Store components, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open
      Run
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Click OK.
    • It may take a while to complete the process.
    • Once it's done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 20, 2020
Thema:

How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data

1. How to completely reset all of Windows Store and data - Similar Threads - completely reset Store

2. Windows Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store completely missing after reset: I had to reset my computer, and now the windows store is missing?? I cant find it anywhere. I have tried powershell commands in order to reinstall it like "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. Windows Store completely missing after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store completely missing after reset: I had to reset my computer, and now the windows store is missing?? I cant find it anywhere. I have tried powershell commands in order to reinstall it like "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. Windows Store completely missing after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Completely wipe all One Drive Data: HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct...
  6. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely wipe all One Drive Data: HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct...
  7. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC with Windows 10 completely wiped of all data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC with Windows 10 completely wiped of all data: Windows 10 updated and has completely wiped all apps, files, and history off my computer and i can not use mail or calendar apps. Every time i restart the PC it deletes all the history and bookmarks again, i have very limited knowledge and no idea where to start to fix this,...
  9. Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Completely remove all data from a Microsoft Store app?: Good morning, I downloaded a Microsoft Store app and accidentally signed in with my old account information. I would like to sign in with my new account, but there is no way to change accounts or log out. I tried resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but...
  10. reset and erase all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset and erase all my data: HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-erase-all-my-data/c54faacc-b0cc-497e-8c71-9b70f8a04840