Windows 10: How to completely switch of windows updates in 10

Discus and support How to completely switch of windows updates in 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I would like completely switch of updates in Windows 10 pro how to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShivaramK, Sep 4, 2018.

1. ShivaramK Win User

How to completely switch of windows updates in 10

Hi,

I would like completely switch of updates in Windows 10 pro how to do that?

:)

ShivaramK, Sep 4, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to completely switch of windows updates in 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 7, 2018
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How to completely switch of windows updates in 10 - Similar Threads - completely switch updates

2. How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?: I'm copying files into a folder which takes some time given the large file size. Instead of sitting and watching this operation happen, I like to go to a different window to work on a new task while this operation happens in the background.The problem is that when this...
  3. How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?: I'm copying files into a folder which takes some time given the large file size. Instead of sitting and watching this operation happen, I like to go to a different window to work on a new task while this operation happens in the background.The problem is that when this...
  4. How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to complete an update with windows 10 in s mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to complete an update with windows 10 in s mode: how to complete an update with windows 10 in s mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-complete-an-update-with-windows-10-in-s/ba6a1c95-4641-4b97-9c98-849c8d3387f4
  6. How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Stop Windows 10 Switching Windows When a Copying Action Completes?: I'm copying files into a folder which takes some time given the large file size. Instead of sitting and watching this operation happen, I like to go to a different window to work on a new task while this operation happens in the background. The problem is that when this...
  7. How to Disable windows 10 update completely?? Is it possible??

How to Disable windows 10 update completely?? Is it possible??: We are using windows PC on machine. Now whenever there is an update usually it creates a problem with the softwares we use in manufacturing. We do not need any updates at all .Just we want to keep running the existing setup as it is. How do we block the updates all of the...
  8. Windows 10 update will not complete

Windows 10 update will not complete: I had to reload windows on my computer and it is operational and functional but there are a lot of updates to be applied. It downloads and runs but never completes. It sits at 99% on Getting your update ready. I leave it overnight and it never completes. I reboot and...
  9. How completely switch off updates in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How completely switch off updates in windows 10 pro: I would like to completely switch off updates for windows 10 how do i do that. 117214
  10. How completely switch of updates in windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    How completely switch of updates in windows 10 pro: I would like to completely switch off updates for windows 10 how do i do that. 117214