Windows 10: how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it

Discus and support how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install iTunes from the Apple website onto my Windows 10 laptop. But when I try I get an error message saying: "One or more users on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnWilde1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it

I want to install iTunes from the Apple website onto my Windows 10 laptop. But when I try I get an error message saying:

"One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All users must uninstall iTunes before this installation can continue."

There are no other users on my laptop.

I have already uninstalled iTunes. When I use the Windows Control Panel on my laptop it appears to have already uninstalled the iTunes programme.

:)

JohnWilde1, Sep 12, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it :confused:

oli_ramsay, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Sep 12, 2019
  4. how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it

Unable to uninstall previous versions of itunes

I recently acquired a new phone and would like to sync with my iTunes account. iTunes will not download the necessary update 12.3 and advises uninstalling iTunes and reinstalling fresh and new. Windows 10 will not let me completely uninstall iTunes (witnessed
    by an Apple support rep.) , thus I am at a loss. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

LeighLeighShelton, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it

1. how to completely uninstall itunes on my android laptop when I've already uninstalled it - Similar Threads - completely uninstall itunes

2. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes: I followed Carl's instruction to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes, it did not work. Any other suggestions?Thanks.-- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. How to uninstall Microsoft's iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  6. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes: How do I uninstall iTunes from the Microsoft Store so that I can install iTunes from Apple? At present I can't find iTunes in either Programs folders, nor in Control Panel - Delete programs, however, when Installing the Apple version gives an error saying the MIcrosoft...
  7. How to Uninstall Microsoft version of iTunes

8. Not able to uninstall itunes.

Not able to uninstall itunes.: I am trying to uninstall Itunes software from my windows 10 operating system. it was corrupted when I tried to install bluetooth software, which has since been deleted. I lost my itunes desk top icon to open program and I am able to open itunes through the search bar. I tried...
  9. Complete Uninstall

Complete Uninstall: 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10. How can I completely get rid of it????????? 153328
  10. uninstall itune

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall itune: uninstall itune https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-itune/6ae1e8e8-4449-455c-a27d-644afa8a9a69