Windows 10: How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10

Discus and support How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Modern day web browsers like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and others include an embedded copy of Flash. So, if you are running a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 10, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 10, 2019

2. Complete Removal of Adobe Flash Player and Windows 10

Hello

I am trying to completely remove Adobe Flash Player, I have used the official Adobe Software removal tool but that does not completely remove the program from the registry.

Being not completely removed means Windows Update pushes Security Updates for Adobe Flash, latest KB3188128 which reinstalls Adobe Flash Player. How can I modify Windows to stop Windows Update from installing unwanted Adobe Flash updates?

RossBryson, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Callender Win User

How to permenantly remove Adobe Flash Player ?

Well if you uninstalled via Control Panel add/ reove programs it probably didn't work.

I've just run the dedicated removal tool from Adobe (run as administrator) and it didn't fully uninstall flash player. See the following:

These registry changes straight away after runnng dedicated uninstaller.

How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10 [​IMG]

These leftovers after a reboot.

Ran this script. Note there is no SysWOW64 directory on my 32bit machine but I left the entries for anyone running 64bit.

Another reboot is required to force delete leftovers.

After the reboot it's gone including the updater and update service.

So the moral of the story is that it's not guranteed to be removed unless you check for leftovers.

Callender, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. How to completely uninstall & remove Adobe Flash Player from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - completely uninstall remove

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player: I have an app that I use every day, due to the removal of Flash, Today when I open Incredimail I get a message to say the I need to download Flash and I can not use Incredimail. What is the remedy for me to use the app again? Adobe should not remove Flash from a private...
  3. Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105: Over on Techspot they have poster Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 34.0.0.105 In the "how to use this software" section there was this (its the "Copy/Run" at the very bottom that I'm concerned about): Download the uninstaller for Flash Player The Flash Player uninstaller...
  4. Removing Adobe Flash Player

Removing Adobe Flash Player: Hello,About removing Adobe Flash Player:Removing Adobe Flash Player by installing KB4577586 update, or with the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller.2. Does it remove also files and folders from the system as mentioned in...
  5. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  7. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  8. Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10: Split from this thread. I want to install Adobe Flash Player so as to Download and install sound/audio on my PC. It used to be there when it was using windows 8.1 but became quiet when it started using Windows 10....
  9. Windows 10 Adobe Flash Player

Windows 10 Adobe Flash Player: Im trying to stream something online. I notice they have a message that says flash player is not updated etc. I checked my computer and typed in adobe but i do not find it there. Im pretty sure i have a flash player. Can someone tell me how do i find out if i have a...
  10. How to permenantly remove Adobe Flash Player ?

How to permenantly remove Adobe Flash Player ?: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, version 1709, OS Build 16299.214 Adobe Flash Player kept re-installing BY ITSELF each time I uninstalled it. What to do ? Adding : Yes. I had Chrome installed. I had it uninstalled 10 minutes ago. Will that help ? 103707

Users found this page by searching for:

1. completely remove adobe flash windows 10

2. nu vot

3. uninstall flash player windows 10 1903

4. remove adobe flash player Windows 10,
  5. how can i delete/reinstall adobe flash player for windows10 version 1903 for 64 bit,
  6. windows 10 uninstall adobe completely,
  7. windows 10 1903 Adobe Flash Player Uninstall Tool,
  8. uninstall adobe flash windows 10 version 1903,
  9. is it when i try to uninstall adobe it tells me to update instead,
  10. windows 10 1903 uninstall adobe flash,
  11. fully uninstall adobe flash windows 10 1809,
  12. win 10 uninstall adobe flashplayer