Windows 10: How to compress a video at video editor?

Discus and support How to compress a video at video editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I made a video in the video editor app and now doesn't allow me to e-mail it...how can I compress it please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pilarmolina1, May 24, 2020.

1. How to compress a video at video editor?

Hi. I made a video in the video editor app and now doesn't allow me to e-mail it...how can I compress it please?

:)

Pilarmolina1, May 24, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), May 24, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, May 24, 2020
  4. How to compress a video at video editor?

video compression

can anyone please tell me of a good(freeware preferably) that can compress movie/audio files?

i am using nokia video converter but the files are waaaaaay too big

any suggestions?

roberth---01, May 24, 2020
Thema:

How to compress a video at video editor?

1. How to compress a video at video editor? - Similar Threads - compress video video

2. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  3. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: I worked on a massive new Project in Video Editor for the 1st time in Windows 11. I followed the steps to create the backup which completed did not finish the Project as I needed to add just a little more content. I have attempted to open the Project and cannot find where it...
  4. Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor: Why when I convert an mp3 file to an mp4 file and insert it into the video editor it says it can't read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/13aed711-13f5-438a-9ce7-d5e1fe047ab7
  5. Video editor

Video editor: Hello, I’ve created a great video in the video editor, however when I go to back it up so I can save to a USB, it won’t save as a MP4, it saves as a video file or vpb and then I can’t open the movie on another device. How to I save it so I can play on other PCs?...
  6. video editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    video editor: hello my name is ashton and i have a dell laptop and i have always had one since my last one broke so i got a new one and there is no video editor on this laptop but on my old one it did how can i download it on to this one please...
  7. File Compression in Video Editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Compression in Video Editor: Hey everyone! I was using the video editor included in Windows 10 for the first time and I noticed that after editing it reduced the size of my video from 300 MB to 15 MB (Selecting the max quality which is 1080p). I'm not sure if this file compression has any effect on the...
  8. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  9. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  10. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807