Windows 10: How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem in windows 10?

Discus and support How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem in windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I deleted today (by error) a file in the office. We use Windows 10 in every PC. How should I configure a Daily Restore Point System in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Exeter, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Exeter Win User

How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem in windows 10?

Hello,

I deleted today (by error) a file in the office. We use Windows 10 in every PC. How should I configure a Daily Restore Point System in Windows 10, to be sure we can get back those deleted items please?. I will appreciate any help, thank you

:)

Exeter, Jul 1, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem  in windows 10? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How to configure a Daily Restore PointSystem in windows 10? - Similar Threads - configure Daily Restore

2. Configure system restore not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure system restore not opening: I tried to open configure system restore in control panel to create a restore point but its not opening so I type create a restore point in search then it shows that error message so help me!!...
  3. Autobackup And Restore configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Autobackup And Restore configuration: Recently my ssd started to act up reminding me I had no plan set up to deal with a complete failure. Does Windows 10 support a full disk backup method? And is this backup recognized by Windows System Restore? I was hoping to keep an incremental update of this backup on a...
  4. How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When System Restore is turned on in Windows 10, the system automatically creates a restore point at critical moments such as installing new software or […] This article How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10 first...
  5. How to configure Daily System Restore Point in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to configure Daily System Restore Point in windows 10?: Hello, I deleted today (by error) a file in the office. We use Windows 10 in every PC. How should I configure a Daily Restore Point System in Windows 10, to be sure we can get back those deleted items please?. I will appreciate any help, thank you 135852
  6. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION...

in Windows 10 Customization
    RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION...: Hi, I need some help to configure my factory PC and it will change the configuration to its default values. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-to-your-factory-configuration/a665a694-ae18-416d-8a1e-97de3d7a2640
  7. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.: Hi, I need some help to configure my factory PC and it will change the configuration to its default values. Help.!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-windows-to-your-factory-configuration/01be3ae8-9261-436f-a8e8-51fa083acb1c
  8. RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.

RESTORE WINDOWS TO YOUR FACTORY CONFIGURATION.: Hello for a problem of errors and other things I want to permanently delete personal files as well as applications and installed programs, to restore Windows to its factory settings. Can you help me?...
  9. How to configure windows 10 touchpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to configure windows 10 touchpad?: Hi, I recently bought an HP Omen (up from and HP Envy) and I've noticed that the touchpad settings are different on this new computer. Specifically, that tapping with three fingers opens cortana instead of setting up scrolling or opening/closing tabs in a web browser. I'd...
  10. Scheduling a Daily Restore Point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Scheduling a Daily Restore Point: Shawn Brink posted this excellent tutorial a while back: Automatically Create System Restore Point on Schedule in Windows 10 But with the recent Win 10 Spring update it no longer seems to work. If there is a way to fix this that would be great! 109368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. configure system restore in windows 10