Windows 10: How to configure EFI hard disk 1 TBytes

Discus and support How to configure EFI hard disk 1 TBytes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to configure a new hard disk with EFI system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Danny_40, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Danny_40 Win User

How to configure EFI hard disk 1 TBytes

I need to configure a new hard disk with EFI system

:)

Danny_40, Feb 18, 2019
  2. dictum Win User

Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Feb 18, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Dual OS with one EFI

Use MiniTool Partition Wizard to delete the 16MB MSR partition in front of D: drive in your screenshot (Disk 1). Use the resize partition option to move the front of the D: drive partition over so you get about 500 mb of free, unallocated space at the beginning of disk 1. Then pick up at step 2 here:
    Fixing Windows 8.1 Boot by Create EFI System Partition Manually | Min's Blog

Before starting at step 2 above the user entered diskpart and selected disk 0. (In diskpart, drives start at 0, not at 1. You can use the list disk command in diskpart to see the drives.)

Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free

NavyLCDR, Feb 18, 2019
  4. How to configure EFI hard disk 1 TBytes

Windows 10 not detecting my seagate 1 TB external hard disk

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the status.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what exactly happen when you try to open the file?

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I would recommend you to connect the external hard disk on different computer and check if you are able to open the files.

I also, suggest you to go to the Disk Management and check if the drive are detecting on the system.

Press Windows + R and type diskmgmt.msc on the box and hit
    Enter.

Method 1.

For now, I suggest you to go to device manager and update Seagate driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Click on Universal Serial Bus to expand, right click on the Seagate
      device and click on Update.
    If the issue still persist, you can try the below method.

Method 2.

I suggest you to connect the SD card to the system and run check disk on the hard drive to see if there are any corruptions. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

chkdsk /f
    Disclaimer: While performing check disk on the hard drive, if any bad sectors are found then check disk will try to repair that sector. Any data available on a bad sector might be lost. Once Check Disk completes, boot
    the computer and then check.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

How to configure EFI hard disk 1 TBytes

1. How to configure EFI hard disk 1 TBytes - Similar Threads - configure EFI hard

2. Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. The partition is an EFI system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. The partition is an EFI system...: I have an SSD that used to have windows installed on it. Recently I had to transfer to a different laptop and reinstall windows. I've gotten a couple errors but managed to fix them all, however I haven't found any information on how to fix this specific error. Any help would...
  3. Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. The partition is an EFI system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. The partition is an EFI system...: I have an SSD that used to have windows installed on it. Recently I had to transfer to a different laptop and reinstall windows. I've gotten a couple errors but managed to fix them all, however I haven't found any information on how to fix this specific error. Any help would...
  4. Windows cannot be installed to this hard disk space. The partition is an EFI system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HOW TO CONFIGURE MY LAPTOP DISK???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CONFIGURE MY LAPTOP DISK???: I recently installed a new 500 GB ssd in my Dell Laptop and I would like to use the same disk configuration as on my PC.My Pc also has 500 GB ssd.Both computers run windows 10 and are loaded with the exact same software.The PC has all my datadocuments, pics, music, videos...
  6. How to create Recovery disk with efi partition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create Recovery disk with efi partition?: Hi i'm limon i need help, how to create recovery disk with efi partition?the reason i want this bc my computer is installed with non factory OS...
  7. How to create Recovery disk with efi partition?

How to create Recovery disk with efi partition?: Hi i'm limon i need help, how to create recovery disk with efi partition?the reason i want this bc my computer is installed with non factory OS...
  8. How to create Recovery disk with efi partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Disk Partition EFI Management

Disk Partition EFI Management: DISK PARTITION INCLUDING EFI SYSTEM PARTITION AND RECOVERY DRIVE PARTITION. Earlier my File Explorer used to display C drive and D drive Recovery Drive which majorly contains only the recovery file. However, after a windows update a long time back, the D drive stopped...
  10. How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0?: How to combine disk 1 and disk 0? Or how take the volume from disk 1 to disk 0? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-combine-disk-1-and-disk-0-or-how-take-the/3eed52f7-3b97-42c9-af39-f5b6a9afccc7