Windows 10: How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10

Discus and support How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will share how to configure various basic Power Options; you can try yourself to improve power efficiency that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10

How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10 Processor-Performance-Decrease-Threshold-100x100.png
    How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10 Processor-Performance-Decrease-Threshold-137x150.png In today’s post, we will share how to configure various basic Power Options; you can try yourself to improve power efficiency that impacts battery life and the overall performance of your Windows 10 device. Let’s delve in. What are Power [...]

This post How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 power options

Hi Robert,

About your concern with Windows 10 power options, applied settings may not be recognized due to several reasons. We suggest that you run the Windows 10 Power troubleshooter. Here are the steps to follow:

• Go to Search, type troubleshoot, and click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Improve power usage.
    • The troubleshooting wizard will automatically start. It will try to solve any detected issues.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your concern.

Xylee Del, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Power Options Not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the power options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to create a new power plan and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel and then click on power options.
    • Then click on create new power plan.
    • Change the power plan accordingly and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - configure hidden Power

2. Hidden folders but not showing under hidden options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden folders but not showing under hidden options: HiI am running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2419 , after 24hrs my folder where I store my videos got deleted and not showing under hidden files .My drive is still being used up by the folder but still cannot see it and doubled checked this on Wiztree application and...
  3. Missing options in Windows 10 Speaker Configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing options in Windows 10 Speaker Configuration: Good Afternoon. I recently purchased a second hand computer for home use.On my previous machine, I was able to use a 5.1 system with it, using the speaker configuration within Windows.However, on this new machine I only have the option to use "Speakers" as the audio channel...
  4. How to change Power configuration for performance using PowerCFG in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Power configuration for performance using PowerCFG in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers a built-in Power mode control, available when you click on the […] This article How to change Power configuration for performance using PowerCFG in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Configuring Windows 10 power options to automatically change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuring Windows 10 power options to automatically change?: Hi, I was wondering if there is a known way to configure Windows 10 to automatically change power option if there has been no registered input for a set amount of time. For example if I were to leave my computer while running, if after 10 minutes it would automatically...
  6. There is no option of "power management" in configure internet adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is no option of "power management" in configure internet adapter: Im on windows 10, my laptop's internet is cut off when laptop is not plugged in. i saw videos on youtube how to solve this problem and i see the solve is go to internet options and right click on the internet adapter. then click on configure. then click on power management....
  7. How to remove * Some of these configuration options are hidden or managed by the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove * Some of these configuration options are hidden or managed by the...: Help submitted by /u/Dmitry202 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j30x4c/how_to_remove_some_of_these_configuration_options/
  8. Advanced power options hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced power options hidden: My laptop has most of its advanced power options hidden away, including Intel dynamic platform, processor state and bunch of other things. Creating a new power plan, updating BIOS, disabled virtualization and even refreshed windows but nothing worked. I did manage to find...
  9. How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10: My machine is having some systems errors, and I have read some information about an option to automatically discover troubleshooting solution. Information please...
  10. Windows Power Option Configuration settings missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Power Option Configuration settings missing: I currently have a dell xps 9570, and I like to make my own power settings to limit the cpu while away at school because im only using it for word docs, ide, etc. The issue is after I updated windows, it seems like most of the power configuration options are gone *Sad. (See...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Open hidden power settings

2. how to access hidden power settings