Windows 10: How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChavB, Oct 18, 2018.

1. ChavB Win User

How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10?

:)

ChavB, Oct 18, 2018

2. Multiple display taskbar

Hi Justin,

Let me guide you now on how to set up multiple displays on a Windows 10 computer. You may follow the steps below to configure the correct display settings for your device.

Here are the steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Select Display settings, then different options will be displayed.
    • You can either choose Duplicate these displays to sync your activities from the original monitor with the second one or
      Extend these displays to be able to do multiple activities using separate displays.
    • After choosing your preferred option, click on Apply.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Multiple display problems in Windows 10

Hi,

The issue might occur when some of the settings not configured properly, I would suggest you refer to the below link and try the steps mentioned in help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue regarding multiple display problem we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 18, 2018
  4. How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10?

Windows 10 Multiple Display NOT Working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and then try to set up multiple monitors.

I suggest you to update the Graphics card drivers and check if it helps:

• Click on 'Start' and type 'Device Manager' in the start search box and press enter.
    • Click on the “Display adapters” to expand the list.
    • Right-click on drivers and update it.
    • If there are no update available, then go ahead and reinstall the driver by clicking on 'Uninstall'.
    • Restart the PC
    Connect a second monitor or projector

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - configure multiple displays

2. Unable to configure multiple wallpapers for multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to configure multiple wallpapers for multiple desktops: I am running Windows 11 with 4 different desktops. To make it more intuitive which desktop I am currently on, I am trying to give each a different wallpaper. I am clicking the desktops button in the taskbar to bring up all desktops in the lower part of the screen. I then...
  3. Unable to configure multiple wallpapers for multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to configure multiple wallpapers for multiple desktops: I am running Windows 11 with 4 different desktops. To make it more intuitive which desktop I am currently on, I am trying to give each a different wallpaper. I am clicking the desktops button in the taskbar to bring up all desktops in the lower part of the screen. I then...
  4. How to use multiple display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use multiple display: I have a vga port and a dvi-d port on my motherboard. I don't have any dedicated graphics card. I use Intel HD graphics 630. And I have two monitors which both have vga ports. Now, I want to use both of these displays from my motherboard. I don't want to mirror the displays...
  5. How to set up multiple distinct display configurations in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set up multiple distinct display configurations in Windows 10?: To get it out the way: I'm not asking how to make a multi-monitor a setup. I already have one. I need to have a few separate setups which I could switch to and from easily. My setup consists of: 3 monitors in my cave, 1 TV in the living room, 1 monitor in the bedroom....
  6. Windows 10 doesn't use taskbar configuration on multiple displays after switching between...

Windows 10 doesn't use taskbar configuration on multiple displays after switching between...: Hello, I've 2 screens connected to my PC. My PC has two users with 2 different accounts MS accounts not local. I've set up the taskbar configuration I want on my account 1st. The configuration is working fine even if I reboot the computer, but if I log into 2nd account...
  7. windows 10 multiple displays

windows 10 multiple displays: I was forced to update to Windows 10 so Microsoft sent me a USB drive that walked me through the steps. I had 3 video cards and 3 monitors set up on my computer running under Windows 7 but under Windows 10 only one of them works. So I went through all the support docs and...
  8. How to fix Windows10 - Multiple Displays Extended display?

How to fix Windows10 - Multiple Displays Extended display?: I have surface laptop 2 with 2 external HP Monitors connected via a SURFACE dock. I am facing an issue where my monitors go to sleep and the windows all move to the laptop screen. When I turn on the monitors, I have to drag each window from the laptop screen back on the...
  9. multiple displays in windows 10

multiple displays in windows 10: How do I turn on multiple displays. I get to settings, display, but nothing happens when I select detect. Cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-displays-in-windows-10/6695c463-813c-4bb5-a267-a96edad3a88b
  10. Display configuration issue

Display configuration issue: New HP Pavilion 595 DT PC connected for first time to older HP 2310m monitor displays images/screen shots that exceed the boundaries of the 23 inch monitor so that the full image of any screen shot of any open app is incomplete and program icons at bottom of screen are...