Windows 10: How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

Discus and support How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a decent PC - see below for specs Intel i7-7700 (non-k) 3.6ghz 32gb ram geforce nvidia 1080ti turbo Samsung 970 evo m2 SSD Alienware 25"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by realwyatt, Mar 16, 2019.

1. realwyatt Win User

How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

I have a decent PC - see below for specs

Intel i7-7700 (non-k) 3.6ghz
    32gb ram
    geforce nvidia 1080ti turbo
    Samsung 970 evo m2 SSD
    Alienware 25" 240hz refresh rate monitor
    Win 10 Pro for WOrkstation 1809+

Thanks guys

Can someone point me in the direction of a badass way to give me an edge and show me how to do an advanced technique in PC gaming optimization of Windows?
    Not the beginners stuff but maybe something in the Developer console or using performance counters
    The game i play is Counter-Strike GO

thanks

:)

realwyatt, Mar 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 16, 2019
  3. How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/pc-optimizer-pro-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Mar 16, 2019
  4. How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

1. How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan - Similar Threads - configure decent pretty

2. Games not responding with good pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not responding with good pc: Hello i have a good pc and i have tried to play CsGo, PUBG and other random games, while i am playing them i am randomly getting not responding messages in task manager, the same is going with steam. The temps are okay both cpu and gpu. All i did for right now is full windows...
  3. Games not responding with good pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not responding with good pc: Hello i have a good pc and i have tried to play CsGo, PUBG and other random games, while i am playing them i am randomly getting not responding messages in task manager, the same is going with steam. The temps are okay both cpu and gpu. All i did for right now is full windows...
  4. Games not responding with good pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to optimize my PC for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize my PC for gaming?: Hello all, I would please you to tell me some helpful tips/tweaks,which would optimize my Win 10 PC for gaming. Thanks to all in advance. 178994
  6. SecureAplus..pretty good so far

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SecureAplus..pretty good so far: I downloaded SecureAPlus whilst reading a thread from a member.So far so good . Downloaded the latest Windows Updates and during the installation SecureAPlus message popped up stating threat detected..strange i thought it's Microsoft Windows Update...checked SecureAPlus...
  7. Recommendations for decent WEBCAM -- particularly GOOD AUDIO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommendations for decent WEBCAM -- particularly GOOD AUDIO: Hi folks Now we are doing much more video conferencing / communicating etc I need a much better webcam. cost relatively immaterial but I'm in the market for a decent webcam which above all has DECENT AUDIO -- most cheap webcams have passable video (although I want at least...
  8. configure gaming headset to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    configure gaming headset to my pc: i cant get my turtle beach gaming with mic headphoes to even bluetooth let alone anything esle what am i doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-gaming-headset-to-my-pc/b7828f77-6d5d-45bf-87ac-78dd0c771f0f
  9. Good PC, Games not running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Good PC, Games not running: I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which...
  10. Opinions: Laptops that sound pretty Decent??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions: Laptops that sound pretty Decent??: I figure if there is any hope of getting solid answer to this question, its the gaming guys Give me a shortlist of laptops over, say, the last 4 or 5 years, that had "good" sound - good enough that you were pleasantly surprised. I have external speakers, etc - that's not...