Windows 10: How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

Discus and support How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a decent PC - see below for specs Intel i7-7700 (non-k) 3.6ghz 32gb ram geforce nvidia 1080ti turbo Samsung 970 evo m2 SSD Alienware 25"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by realwyatt, Mar 16, 2019.

1. realwyatt Win User

How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

I have a decent PC - see below for specs

Intel i7-7700 (non-k) 3.6ghz
    32gb ram
    geforce nvidia 1080ti turbo
    Samsung 970 evo m2 SSD
    Alienware 25" 240hz refresh rate monitor
    Win 10 Pro for WOrkstation 1809+

Thanks guys

Can someone point me in the direction of a badass way to give me an edge and show me how to do an advanced technique in PC gaming optimization of Windows?
    Not the beginners stuff but maybe something in the Developer console or using performance counters
    The game i play is Counter-Strike GO

thanks

:)

realwyatt, Mar 16, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 16, 2019
  3. How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/pc-optimizer-pro-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Mar 16, 2019
  4. How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan

1. How to configure my decent/pretty good PC for OPTIMAL gaming performan - Similar Threads - configure decent pretty

2. Restore a Previous "Known Good" configuration?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restore a Previous "Known Good" configuration?: Hi Forum Folke, Well, I installed/ran a program recommended to me by a friend who's always reliable in his assessment of software... but this time I think he might have goofed. I downloaded & installed & ran AML Free Registry Cleaner, hoping to correct slowdown issues....
  3. Gaming : optimizing experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming : optimizing experience: Dear support team, I contact you as I would like to opitmize my gaming experience on Fortnite. Due to slowness, I have just rebooted my laptop. (It used to work quite well) Should I reinstall graphic Drivers or other drivers ? What can I do to increase the speed of the...
  4. GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GOOD or BAD ? Total PC Cleaner - Cleaner for Disk Space, Memory Optimizations: What do you think about tools that clean up and optimize the PC. Basically, I'm very cautious now regarding the use of external - not Windows 10 OnBoard Tools. With the registry cleaners, I've done more harm than good. There are suddenly empty entries in the registry...
  5. Best PC optimizer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best PC optimizer: what are some best PC optimizer software 2018? and why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_other/best-pc-optimizer/21d910ae-b6da-4d4b-949d-b9a2c5ca903f
  6. Good PC, Games not running

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Good PC, Games not running: I just purchased an iBUYPOWER Gaming PC, Model TRACE940 from my local bestbuy. I got it all set up, installed geforce experience as well as the drivers associated with my graphics card (GTX 1060). The first game I initially installed and played was of course fortnite, which...
  7. Opinions: Laptops that sound pretty Decent??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions: Laptops that sound pretty Decent??: I figure if there is any hope of getting solid answer to this question, its the gaming guys Give me a shortlist of laptops over, say, the last 4 or 5 years, that had "good" sound - good enough that you were pleasantly surprised. I have external speakers, etc - that's not...
  8. gaming optimization tweaks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming optimization tweaks: hi, i am starting getting into gaming on my laptop, my laptop hasnt got the best specs for gaming and would like to know if ut of there's any settings i can tweak to get the most the experience. specs are: i7 2.9ghz, 12gb ram, amd 7570m radeon hd. hp elitebook 8470p....
  9. How to make my netbook optimized.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make my netbook optimized.: My Acer Aspire V5|1 is incredibly slow, I tried to do anything to make my Acer fast. But my laptop is still slow. What shall I do? 26037
  10. W10 Reset pretty much broke my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Reset pretty much broke my pc: So upgrading went good, my problems started when I used the reset option on my computer. the first time the reset froze at 99% and I went to bed with it going, 5 hours later it was stuck on a black screen so I rebooted and was able to get a option to do another reset when I...