Windows 10: How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11

Discus and support How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The feedback provided by Windows PC users, especially Windows Insiders will help Microsoft shape the new features of Windows 11. PC users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11

How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11 Configure-or-Change-feedback-frequency-Settings-app.png
    The feedback provided by Windows PC users, especially Windows Insiders will help Microsoft shape the new features of Windows 11. PC users running Windows 11 Insider Preview Build, this post will walk you through the methods on how to configure or change feedback frequency in Windows 11. How do I give feedback to Windows? PC users […]

This article How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10

Hello @pzhndal, How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11 :)

I have updated the tutorial to add Options 3 and 4.

If you disable Windows Feedback Notifications, it will set "Feedback frequency" to "Never" and can't be changed.

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  4. How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11

Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11

1. How to configure or change Feedback Frequency in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - configure change Feedback

2. Windows 11 feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 feedback: Hi all,I have just given a look to Windows 11 on my son laptop. I am disappointed for the following reasons:1. I perceive Windows 11 as a work in progress, an OS not finished yet, not coherent;2. The UI and UX is somehow not coherent. It seems a mix of legacy and modern...
  3. Windows 11 feedback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 feedback: Hi all,I have just given a look to Windows 11 on my son laptop. I am disappointed for the following reasons:1. I perceive Windows 11 as a work in progress, an OS not finished yet, not coherent;2. The UI and UX is somehow not coherent. It seems a mix of legacy and modern...
  4. Can't change frequency because it is greyed out on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change frequency because it is greyed out on Windows 11: I want to change the frequency but it is greyed out. How can I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-frequency-because-it-is-greyed-out-on/f29ee4db-ab3d-455c-a944-6f5ee38cddda
  5. Can't change frequency because it is greyed out on Windows 11

Can't change frequency because it is greyed out on Windows 11: I want to change the frequency but it is greyed out. How can I enable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-frequency-because-it-is-greyed-out-on/f29ee4db-ab3d-455c-a944-6f5ee38cddda
  6. Windows 11 feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 feedback: I'm posting this thread to give my feedback on windows 11. I acquired a new laptop with windows 11 home OEM version and so far I'm absolutely disappointed with it. It's a strict downgrade from windows 10.The new start menu is an absolute mess for advanced users and...
  7. Windows 11 feedback

Windows 11 feedback: I'm posting this thread to give my feedback on windows 11. I acquired a new laptop with windows 11 home OEM version and so far I'm absolutely disappointed with it. It's a strict downgrade from windows 10.The new start menu is an absolute mess for advanced users and...
  8. Killed by CPU frequency change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Killed by CPU frequency change: So I’ve been running a clean copy of 10 Enterprise x64 for a few months, never had viruses or anything weird done to it. It’s installed on a healthy SSD. The PC is a bit old (Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H, Core i5 4690, 16gb ddr3, GTX 1050Ti) but it’s perfectly fine for Windows 10 and...
  9. problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy: Hi was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, i got a small update for windows 10 today and now in the feedback and diagnostics section, the feedback frequency drop down bar every time i select never it defaults back to Automatic ? its really getting me *Mad. 98111
  10. Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10: How to: Change Feedback Frequency in Windows 10 How to Change Windows 10 Feedback Frequency The Feedback frequency control lets you choose how often youd like Microsoft to ask for your feedback as you use Windows 10. It's recommend that you select Automatically. By...