Windows 10: How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10

Discus and support How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When System Restore is turned on in Windows 10, the system automatically creates a restore point at critical moments such as installing new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 11, 2020
  2. Alcpone Win User

Free hard disk space reduce after system restore

If your system is running ok now, you could disable system restore then re enable it, thus removing all previous restore points and freeing up that lost space!

*Wink How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10 ;)

Alcpone, Sep 11, 2020
  3. macbeth Win User

I have problem getting update for windows. So decided to do a system restore. After doing a system restore i am able to update my windows but notice the free hard disk space had reduce.
    Before doing the system restore my free space in my C drive is about 33.6GB ( if i am not mistaken, quite sure anyway ) but after the system restore is 26.6GB. Despite having less program installed.
    Any idea where to those free space in my C drive went? And any idea what went wrong?

macbeth, Sep 11, 2020
  4. macbeth Win User

How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10

I clear the log from EventVwr.msc but it did not recover much hard drive space. So i try clearing the retore point. Now my free hard drive space is about 34.4GB as compared to 26.6GB after my system restore.
    Anyway before i did a system restore. I did create a system restore point manually from system restore. Will the system restore point account for the lost free hard drive space?

macbeth, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. How to configure System Restore Space and set System Restore Intervals in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - configure System Restore

2. System restore is taking more space than the configured limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System restore is taking more space than the configured limit: Today I saw that system restore is taking more space than the limit that I configured. Before it was lower than the limit. What is problem with system restore and how can I fix it?...
  3. System restore is taking more space than the configured limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System restore is taking more space than the configured limit: Today I saw that system restore is taking more space than the limit that I configured. Before it was lower than the limit. What is problem with system restore and how can I fix it?...
  4. How to restore system if there is no restore point?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore system if there is no restore point?: I had to use ProctorU for my college to take a test, and when I got in my headphones wouldn't let them hear me and they kept acting like there was nothing to fix it and they were being impatient. I did not know what the problem was because I am not tech savvy. Anyways, the...
  5. How to restore system if there is no restore point?

How to restore system if there is no restore point?: I had to use ProctorU for my college to take a test, and when I got in my headphones wouldn't let them hear me and they kept acting like there was nothing to fix it and they were being impatient. I did not know what the problem was because I am not tech savvy. Anyways, the...
  6. How to restore system

How to restore system: I have Windows 10 installed on my laptop. Recently, my computer started freezing, the picture lost, programs began to freeze and close. I looked on Task Manager, oftenly starts Windows Modules Installer Worker. When I open settings, next menu "Updates and Security", it opens,...
  7. Configure system restore not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configure system restore not opening: I tried to open configure system restore in control panel to create a restore point but its not opening so I type create a restore point in search then it shows that error message so help me!!...
  8. System Restore space

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore space: Much much space do you allow for system restore points. Is there a general rule. Like to hear your thoughts on this. 180690
  9. How to configure Daily System Restore Point in windows 10?

How to configure Daily System Restore Point in windows 10?: Hello, I deleted today (by error) a file in the office. We use Windows 10 in every PC. How should I configure a Daily Restore Point System in Windows 10, to be sure we can get back those deleted items please?. I will appreciate any help, thank you 135852
  10. System Settings Restore

System Settings Restore: Hi! i just wanna ask about my windows 10 pro x64 i made a lot of changes like 1. Disable Open File Security (set to DISABLE tru registry) 2. Change user account control settings - set to DISABLE lower value 3. and some settings i change but suddenly i shutdown my...