Windows 10: How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

Discus and support How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]FPS or Frames Per Second denotes the number of images a CPU is able to display on the screen in one second. The term FPS not only applies to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC Configure-best-FPS-settings-for-gaming-on-PC.png
    FPS or Frames Per Second denotes the number of images a CPU is able to display on the screen in one second. The term FPS not only applies to video games but also to videos. The high FPS means more images are displayed on the screen in one second, which smoothens the user experience. The […]

This article How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 23, 2022

2. PC Gaming FPS

Hello, recently I have gotten into gaming on PC and was given a desktop that has a Phenom ii x6 1100t processor 3.3 ghz, a RTX 580 8GB Graphics card, with 12 GB of ram. I'm running a windows 10 OS on an SSD while using a HDD for my main storage. Which I'm
    told is really good for a gaming set up. Although, im for some reason getting 15-60 FPS at a time. Can someone help explain to me why this is happening and how I can possibly increase the FPS without degrading the quality of the games?

Thank you for your help!

SilasDawson, Apr 23, 2022
  3. My games run with horrible fps after upgrading to Windows 10

I own a gaming computer that has never ran into fps problems in the past due to its hardware. Yesterday all of my games played perfectly fine without any form of fps problems. When I updated to windows 10 today I was very excited and after configuring
    all my settings I went to play one of my games to find that they now run at a fps so low that I cannot even play my games now! None of my steam games work now. Any suggestions on a fix?

NathanLangston, Apr 23, 2022
  4. How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

PC Gaming FPS

- Which games? Im trying to play games like Metro Exodus, GTA V, Sea Of Theives, and am going to try to be playing Halo MasterChief Collection. So in general the new AAA games, & this is a clean install of win10.

- When the frame rate drops to 15...... Generally when i first open up a game it starts out with high FPS(80-240 FPS) then as I get into the gameplay it drops to 50-60 FPS and then in some areas of the game it gets tanked to 12-15 FPS then after a minute
    or so it goes up to 43-60 FPS and varies between 43-60 FPS. It does drop to these FPS's when getting into vehicles, but also does it even on foot.

In regards to programs running, the only things running is the main essentials of the system. Meaning windows programs that are need to run to keep the OS running, as well as an Anti-virus program.

I will try to take out the third ram stick and see if that improves anything, as well as turning off the antivirus program, the only other thing I can think of to do is buy a new CPU and Motherboad

SilasDawson, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC

1. How to configure the best FPS settings for gaming on a PC - Similar Threads - configure best FPS

2. FPS in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS in game: I noticed that compared to Windows 10 I have performance problems, do you have any tips on how to increase FPS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-in-game/3ae2f4f2-ff2e-4e3e-825b-084cc4d74379
  3. How to configure the best HDR settings for gaming on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure the best HDR settings for gaming on Windows PC: [ATTACH]HDR or High Dynamic Range is the technology that increases the brightness and color of a display in order to deliver high-quality images and videos to the user. Undoubtedly, playing a game on an HDR-capable monitor gives you the best gaming experience. If you have...
  4. How to configure best HDR settings for gaming on Xbox on TV

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure best HDR settings for gaming on Xbox on TV: [ATTACH]HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. It is a technology developed to improve the image and video quality. Some of you might be familiar with the term HDR. Today, this technology is widely used in cameras, smartphones, and TVs. The aim of developing the HDR technology is...
  5. Best wi-fi settings for gaming?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best wi-fi settings for gaming?: I am going to try to optimize my wi-fi settings for gaming. I don't have the possibility to use a cable, so i will have to try to make the best of it. I have this networks card. If someone has some expertise about these settings, please post it in this thread, thanks....
  6. game fps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    game fps: HI I have a problem with leageu of legends fps, i have 100 fps but my game feels laggy, like its not 100, and i see alot of screen tearing and stuter, is there a fix for that? Thanks specs i5-8250U Geforce 150mx 8gb ram 1TB HDD...
  7. PC Gaming FPS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Gaming FPS: Hello, recently I have gotten into gaming on PC and was given a desktop that has a Phenom ii x6 1100t processor 3.3 ghz, a RTX 580 8GB Graphics card, with 12 GB of ram. I'm running a windows 10 OS on an SSD while using a HDD for my main storage. Which I'm told is really good...
  8. Best audio configuration on new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best audio configuration on new PC?: When buying a new PC recently, I made things difficult for my old, limited brain by not paying attention to the details of the audio outputs on the new PC. My last 2 or 3 PCs have had an optical audio output, which I've connected to external speakers (most recently an...
  9. Best deal for a gaming pc?

in Windows 10 Support
    Best deal for a gaming pc?: Im looking for a gaming pc for around £400. Im thinking this is a good deal at the moment, what would you say? PC: i7 3770 16Gb DDR3 2Tb HDD Nvidia GTX 750 Antec Case Corsair PSU GAMING PC EA247 | eBay And then buy a GTX 1050Ti and put it in: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC...
  10. Best FPS Counter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best FPS Counter?: I am looking for a FPS counter that I can use with EVERY game. I'm looking for something preferably with a minimalist display or at least customizable. Fraps is old and doesn't work on any of my games. Nvidia's ShadowPlay works on only some games and only works part of...