Windows 10: How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

Discus and support How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My machine is having some systems errors, and I have read some information about an option to automatically discover troubleshooting solution.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukaDavis, Jan 31, 2019.

1. LukaDavis Win User

How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

My machine is having some systems errors, and I have read some information about an option to automatically discover troubleshooting solution. Information please

:)

LukaDavis, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jan 31, 2019
  4. How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

No administer accounts detected by troubleshoot options?!

Hi,

We can see here that you cannot access the computer's recovery option. To better assist you with this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create another local account (administrator) and check if you will still experience the same issue. This will help us isolate if the issue is with the current account or with the computer itself.

We look forward to your response.

Desiree Yau, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

1. How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10 - Similar Threads - configure troubleshooting option

2. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Troubleshooting Option: Dear MSCSI would like to know, if it is a problem not having any "troubleshooting options", in the Windows Settings, "Update & Security Tab"?Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-troubleshooting-option/b49e18da-f811-4299-8c47-a37b4875b000
  3. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Troubleshooting Option: Dear MSCSI would like to know, if it is a problem not having any "troubleshooting options", in the Windows Settings, "Update & Security Tab"?Please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-troubleshooting-option/b49e18da-f811-4299-8c47-a37b4875b000
  4. No Troubleshooting Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure hidden Power Options in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will share how to configure various basic Power Options; you can try yourself to improve power efficiency that impacts battery life and the overall performance of your Windows 10 device. Let’s delve in. What are Power [...] This post How...
  6. How to configure Recommended Troubleshooting on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure Recommended Troubleshooting on Windows 10: Recommended Troubleshooting is a new feature of Windows 10 version 1903 designed to fix certain issues on the device automatically when they are detected. Troubleshooting assistance is not a new feature of the Windows operating system. Microsoft started to release so-called...
  7. Troubleshoot options are missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot options are missing: There are no options except startup settings....no startup repair, no repairs happen when my system crashes...please give me some solution... Thank you for your support in advance...
  8. How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues

in Windows 10 News
    How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you need to make sure applications on the server can connect properly, the general troubleshooting doesn’t help. It calls for advanced ways to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity especially when you have a lot of timeout error. The connectivity issue could...
  9. 'Configure' Option in Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Configure' Option in Sound: Hey there, I've been trying to change my headset to change to the 'stereo' option, as it is a usb wireless headset and some games don't support it as well. My issue is this -- when I try to configure it, the configure option is grayed out. I've looked for solutions to no...
  10. Troubleshooting and Repairing win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Troubleshooting and Repairing win 10: I am having a 'Shutdown' and 'Restart' freezing problem and am asking if there is any particular MS 'log' that might reveal what is causing the system to stop? Also, is there an "Error Code List" for win 10 that might reveal the source of the shutdown problem ? Thank...