Windows 10: how to configure w-10 for internet through WIFI

Discus and support how to configure w-10 for internet through WIFI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop will not go on line using the router. all other devices connect. Jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jack Lockhart, Jul 14, 2018.

1. how to configure w-10 for internet through WIFI

My laptop will not go on line using the router. all other devices connect.

Jack

:)

Jack Lockhart, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 14, 2018
  4. matake Win User

how to configure w-10 for internet through WIFI

configure two network type wifi public and Ethernet private

Hello,

I have two network adapters in Windows 10 one wifi for connecting to internet and one Ethernet for local network.
    I need to configure wifi adapter to public network and Ethernet to private network but i can't.

Inverse it work ( wifi to private and Ethernet to public ) but I don't need that.
    (only wifi adapter have option to be discoverable by others pd in Network Settings -> advanced options )

I need to share files by Ethernet AND NOT by wifi.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

matake, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

how to configure w-10 for internet through WIFI

1. how to configure w-10 for internet through WIFI - Similar Threads - configure internet through

2. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  3. Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not connecting through WiFi to internet: Today I got fiber Internet, and as recommended we got a new Wi-Fi router, it would connect to the Apple devices and Windows 7 but it kept saying there was no Internet connection. The installer made sure that there was Internet connection. We reinstalled the old Wi-Fi router...
  4. Unable to access internet through WiFi from laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access internet through WiFi from laptop.: Hi friends, I'm facing some issue while trying to connect to my home broadband network through WiFi from my laptop. The connectivity works fine when I connect my smartphone to the same WiFi but I'm unable to access internet through WiFi. When I connect to the network the...
  5. Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi

Not able to connect to the internet through WiFi: Good morning. Last night I was working by connecting the laptop to the internet through phone. All of a sudden it was disconnected and from that time I am not able to see the available devices in my network option. Only the Airplane mode is there. Please have a look:...
  6. Cannot connect to internet through SOME wifi

Cannot connect to internet through SOME wifi: So my laptop, which is a Lenovo Legion Y520, can't connect to the internet through the instaconnect wifi. It can connect to the wifi, but it says no internet. However, some of my other devices work very well on the same wifi. What confuses me is that the Lenovo Legion Y520...
  7. Configure windows 10 to connect to wifi disabling internet

Configure windows 10 to connect to wifi disabling internet: Hi How can I connect my PC to wifi disabling internet connection? At home I have a number of PCs connected to a printer via wifi and to a router with internet connection. In one of the PCs I don't want to have internet but I want it connected to the printer via wifi. In a...
  8. configure network to use WIFI for LAN/Print and Ethernet for internet

configure network to use WIFI for LAN/Print and Ethernet for internet: HI, I am a newb to the forum this is my first post. My network topology is Comcast Modem>Switch>Wireless Access Point My Win 10 Desktop is connected to the switch for Internet Access. The network printer is connected to the Wireless access point. I would like to keep...
  9. no internet in w-10 phone

no internet in w-10 phone: no internet connection in my lumia 540 phone,since upgraded to window 10,after inserting a new Vodafone SIM on 03/10/2018.despite manual sim settings,the problem still persists.all other features are working fine,but no internet.how shall i solve the problem?...
  10. Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection

Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection: Dear all, I generally have good WiFI connection, but in two rooms so I am running a TP-Link system for Wifi through my powernet, which provides me with WiFI in our working space. No problems here. I have been noticing that on my laptop, when I sit in the living space, my...