Windows 10: How to configure Windows 10 Sync Settings using Registry Editor

Discus and support How to configure Windows 10 Sync Settings using Registry Editor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Instead of spending time setting up everything on multiple Windows 10 devices, it is better to turn on the Windows 10 Sync Settings functionality.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 16, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to configure Windows 10 Sync Settings using Registry Editor

Instead of spending time setting up everything on multiple Windows 10 devices, it is better to turn on the Windows 10 Sync Settings functionality. Although the Windows Settings panel comprises a user-friendly option, allowing users to enable or disable the synchronization settings, you can configure Windows 10 Sync Settings using Registry Editor as well. When you […]

This article How to configure Windows 10 Sync Settings using Registry Editor first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 16, 2021

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Frogger Win User

Modded Registry. Want Old Back....

did you try this

To restore the registry
    Open Registry Editor.
    Click Options, and then click Print to print these instructions. (If you are using the Help and Support Center, click Print above the topic area.) They will not be available after you shut down your computer in step 2.
    Click Start, and then click Shut Down.
    In the list, click Restart, and then click OK.
    When you see the message Please select the operating system to start, press F8.
    Use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER.
    NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.

Use the arrow keys to highlight an operating system, and then press ENTER.
    Caution

Incorrectly editing the registry may severely damage your system. Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data on your computer.
    Notes

To open Registry Editor, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
    Choosing Last Known Good Configuration provides a way to recover from problems such as a newly added driver that may be incorrect for your hardware. It does not solve problems caused by corrupted or missing drivers or files.
    When you choose Last Known Good Configuration, Windows restores information in registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet only. Any changes you have made in other registry keys remain.

Frogger, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. How to configure Windows 10 Sync Settings using Registry Editor - Similar Threads - configure Sync Settings

2. How to Permanently Set Priority Processes Using Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Permanently Set Priority Processes Using Registry Editor: You can set the priority of a program you want to run using Regedit but unfortunately, it is not possible to do the same to set affinity as in most cases, you don't need to change the processor affinity unless for an older application or game that doesn't support...
  3. How to Permanently Set Priority Processes Using Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Permanently Set Priority Processes Using Registry Editor: You can set the priority of a program you want to run using Regedit but unfortunately, it is not possible to do the same to set affinity as in most cases, you don't need to change the processor affinity unless for an older application or game that doesn't support...
  4. How to Permanently Set Priority Processes Using Registry Editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to set desktop wallpaper using Group Policy or Registry Editor

in Windows 10 News
    How to set desktop wallpaper using Group Policy or Registry Editor: [ATTACH]If you cannot open Windows Settings, you can set desktop wallpaper using the Local Group […] This article How to set desktop wallpaper using Group Policy or Registry Editor first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Manage Battery notification settings using Registry or Group Policy Editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Manage Battery notification settings using Registry or Group Policy Editor in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to manage or change Critical, Low, and Reserve battery notification action and […] This article Manage Battery notification settings using Registry or Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Registry Editor: I have a problem, in Registry Editor I have modified target for exe files "%1"%* now I cannot open any exe file, i cannot run cmd nor registry editor what should I do to fix this?...
  8. "Registry Editor" system default setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Registry Editor" system default setting: I want to know how to restore system default settings of 'Registry Editor'. I just messed up with some of these settings and I don't remember exactly what I changed. So now I want to reset or restore these settings to system default (as it came with the windows) instead reset...
  9. Windows 10 Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Registry Editor: I have created registry to personalise fonts style Given below but when i applied its says "You can only import binary registry files from within the resistry editor". what is the issue? [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts] "Segoe UI...
  10. set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor

in Windows 10 Support
    set AutoPlay defaults with registry editor: Do you know how to set the AutoPlay defaults with the registry editor? For example, I would prefer the default to be set to "Open a folder to view files (File Explorer) for "Removable Drive" and "Memory Card," but I don't exactly know how to set this in the registry editor...