Windows 10: how to connect 2 devices in to 1

Discus and support how to connect 2 devices in to 1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi I have got a Lenovo laptop as well as a Lenovo tablet. but today my tablet broke. So my question is how can I connect my tablet too my laptop? being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JenAllain, Sep 18, 2018.

1. JenAllain Win User

how to connect 2 devices in to 1

hi I have got a Lenovo laptop as well as a Lenovo tablet. but today my tablet broke. So my question is how can I connect my tablet too my laptop? being all of my stuff that I had on the tablet, I cannot access it on my laptop. can anyone help?

:)

JenAllain, Sep 18, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. how to connect 2 devices in to 1 - Similar Threads - connect devices

2. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  3. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  4. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager

Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager: I am having issues with connecting an external device via MicroUSB to my computer. I tried reinstalling the USB drivers, that fixed one problem, but raised another issue. The device was being recognized as a unknown device in Device Manager somehow. All I am trying to do is...
  6. Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting a device via MicroUSB being recognized as unknown device in Device Manager: I am having issues with connecting an external device via MicroUSB to my computer. I tried reinstalling the USB drivers, that fixed one problem, but raised another issue. The device was being recognized as a unknown device in Device Manager somehow. All I am trying to do is...
  7. Win 11 connecting to a windows 10 VD disconnects when a sorage device is removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 connecting to a windows 10 VD disconnects when a sorage device is removed: When things like a dictation devicem, which is recognised as a storage device, or a usb flash drive are disconnected from a few computers at our company, all running windows 11, it boots us off the virtual desktop. Was wondering if there's any fixes people know of that could...
  8. Win 11 connecting to a windows 10 VD disconnects when a sorage device is removed

Win 11 connecting to a windows 10 VD disconnects when a sorage device is removed: When things like a dictation devicem, which is recognised as a storage device, or a usb flash drive are disconnected from a few computers at our company, all running windows 11, it boots us off the virtual desktop. Was wondering if there's any fixes people know of that could...
  9. i cant use my bluetooth, when trying to add devices its showing " couldn't connect " and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant use my bluetooth, when trying to add devices its showing " couldn't connect " and...: i tried troubleshooting but its says no Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-bluetooth-when-trying-to-add-devices/e10930ab-8f4c-4ea6-8332-ab27d21aef27
  10. i cant use my bluetooth, when trying to add devices its showing " couldn't connect " and...

i cant use my bluetooth, when trying to add devices its showing " couldn't connect " and...: i tried troubleshooting but its says no Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-my-bluetooth-when-trying-to-add-devices/e10930ab-8f4c-4ea6-8332-ab27d21aef27