Windows 10: How to connect 2 laptops to 1 wired external speaker and/or how to make hear sound through...

Discus and support How to connect 2 laptops to 1 wired external speaker and/or how to make hear sound through... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm gaming on 1 laptop and watching movies on 2nd. submitted by /u/ArcAngel2k [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArcAngel2k, Nov 4, 2019.

1. How to connect 2 laptops to 1 wired external speaker and/or how to make hear sound through...

/u/ArcAngel2k, Nov 4, 2019

2. Unable to Hear Sound From Bluetooth Speakers.

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2) Check if your Windows is up-to-date by going to Settings
    > Update and Security > Windows Updates and install all the Windows Updates if there are any.

3) Have you connected your Bluetooth speakers and the headphones to the computer and then trying to listen the audio from your Bluetooth speakers?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting methods.

Method 1: Fix Bluetooth Problems.

You can follow the section Audio under Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories mentioned in

Fix Bluetooth Problems
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Disconnect and Add the Bluetooth Speakers.

Step 1: Go to Settings >
    Devices > Bluetooth and other devices.

Step 2: Then, click on your Bluetooth Speakers and click on
    Remove device and click on Yes to confirm.

Step 3: Then, turn off your Bluetooth Speakers completely and restart the computer once.

Step 4: Then, follow the steps mentioned in

Connect a Bluetooth device
    to again connect your Bluetooth Speakers to your computer and check if you are able to hear from your Bluetooth Speakers.

Method 3: Change the Playback Device.

Note: If you have plugged in your headphones and then trying to hear the audio from the Bluetooth Speakers, then you may need to change the playback device or remove the headphones from your computer and see if you are
    able to hear the audio from the Bluetooth Speakers.

Step 1: Right-click on the
    Sound icon from your taskbar and click on Sounds.

Step 2: Then, go to Playback tab and click on your
    Bluetooth Speakers > Click on Set Default and see if you are able to hear from your Bluetooth Speakers.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 4, 2019
  3. External Sony tv Speaker connection

Hi Chandrasekaran,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Is this wired speakers or wireless?
    I would suggest you to follow the below methods.

Method: 1

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method: 2

I would suggest you to refer to the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this helps, for any other queries do get back to us, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Id2View Win User

How to connect 2 laptops to 1 wired external speaker and/or how to make hear sound through...

Bluetooth Speaker Sound Issues - Windows 10

I recently upgraded my Thinkpad T420 from windows 7 to Windows 10.

1. In addition to multiple post of pairing/connecting a bluetooth external speaker, which i work around by having to remove the pairing and pair again to resolve the connectivity issues.

2. Speaker thou connected, the sound isnt continous, it is almost like hearing an AM Radio when the range is just out of range... or a CD with lot of scratches... cant get sound without interuptions for more than 3 seconds.

3. Thou not a big concern now, the volume is very low when connected. But doesnt matter now as anyways the sound is not continous.

Please help resolve this issue. Bluetooth speaker works just fine when connected via SmartPhone. Nothing came out on running the windows troubleshooter for the speaker. The only workaround i have is to hard wire connect my laptop to external speaker, but
    this means, i got to have the laptop just near the speaker and makes it a dummy.

Id2View, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

How to connect 2 laptops to 1 wired external speaker and/or how to make hear sound through...

1. How to connect 2 laptops to 1 wired external speaker and/or how to make hear sound through... - Similar Threads - connect laptops wired

2. my laptop making sound both in my earphonewhen connected and laptop speaker. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop making sound both in my earphonewhen connected and laptop speaker. How to fix this?: my laptop making sound both in my earphonewhen connected and laptop speaker. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-making-sound-both-in-my-earphonewhen/54113d7e-97de-44d3-99c8-f4259646e5fa
  3. my laptop making sound both in my earphonewhen connected and laptop speaker. How to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop making sound both in my earphonewhen connected and laptop speaker. How to fix this?: my laptop making sound both in my earphonewhen connected and laptop speaker. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-making-sound-both-in-my-earphonewhen/54113d7e-97de-44d3-99c8-f4259646e5fa
  4. cant hear sound on speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant hear sound on speakers: cant hear sound on speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-hear-sound-on-speakers/9cb68b1b-2ff8-40a5-9108-fb3a64ade80f
  5. Hearing built-in mic through speakers

Hearing built-in mic through speakers: I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics except for my external mic are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from it and if I, for example, tap my finger on it I can hear the sound from it. I can hear it as soon as the computer is beginning...
  6. Wired Speaker Sound Options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wired Speaker Sound Options: I have a Bluetooth speaker, and when I have it connected via Bluetooth I get the "bass boost" and other sound settings, but when I have it connected via AUX cord, I don't get those options when I go into the speaker properties in the sound control bar? Any workaround for this...
  7. How do I get sound to play through the default speakers on my laptop and my wired earbuds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get sound to play through the default speakers on my laptop and my wired earbuds: I want to play sound through the default speakers on my laptop and through my wired earbuds, I need help Urgent! submitted by /u/FlauntyPack56 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fckeoa/how_do_i_get_sound_to_play_through_the_default/
  8. Unable to play sound through external speaker

Unable to play sound through external speaker: Hi, I have a pair of Mackie CR3 speakers that have been working fantastic. However, ever since I bought a new monitor I haven't been able to get sound out of them. I've tried enabling, disabling playback devices, setting as default, uninstalling in device manager and...
  9. Game sounds not playing through laptop speakers.

Game sounds not playing through laptop speakers.: I have recently develped an issue.I cannot play video game sounds through my laptop speaker.Other sounds such as music,movies and notifications work just fine.Its just the game sounds.So i assumed it was some kind of driver issue so i checked realtek and intel audio drivers...
  10. how to connect 2 devices in to 1

how to connect 2 devices in to 1: hi I have got a Lenovo laptop as well as a Lenovo tablet. but today my tablet broke. So my question is how can I connect my tablet too my laptop? being all of my stuff that I had on the tablet, I cannot access it on my laptop. can anyone help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect 2 laptops wired