Windows 10: How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine

Discus and support How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jean-Michel LE GOFF, Jan 5, 2019.

1. How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine

Hello,

I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print".

We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10.

I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the gcode to a "3D print server" for example which will handle the 3D printer via USB.

Many thanks

***Modified title from: Virtual 3D printer***

:)

Jean-Michel LE GOFF, Jan 5, 2019

2. 3D Builder Program Printers

Hi Sam,

Yes, you can try and see if it will be compatible. However, we have a list of printers that are compatible to Windows 10 and the 3D Builder app. For more information regarding the suggested printers, click this

link

Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

Dennis Mop, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Jan 5, 2019
  4. How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine

1. How to connect 3D printer to Windows 10 machine - Similar Threads - connect printer machine

2. How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Install a Printer Machine in Windows 10?: Windows 10 is an amazing operating system that include several specifications. Also, to setup a printer machine. You need to Perform the best possible or mandatory steps for a successful printer installation....
  3. hp laptop connect to 3d printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp laptop connect to 3d printer: i just bought a hp laptop and i have an ender 3 pro 3d printer i can not get the laptop to connect to the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-connect-to-3d-printer/480fd8de-7545-4788-b367-1269f8902f63
  4. seting up a 3d printer on windows 10

seting up a 3d printer on windows 10: i reasintly got a 3d printer its a sunlu and it does not have bluetooth or internet campatibitly as i can tell and i cant get my windows 10 laptop to reconize it can someone please help...
  5. connecting to 3d printer

connecting to 3d printer: Im trying to connect to my 3d printer mother board through com 5 but it says it cannot open port 5 and has a baud rate of 115000 i believe. my motherboard has it set at 250000. how can i change so i can connect to it and flash new firmware. if i use pronterface i csn connect...
  6. 3D printer install

3D printer install: I tried to link my Ender 3 3D printer to my laptop so I could send objects to print to printer but when I tried to add it it wouldn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printer-install/b2d1abff-1800-4571-8db8-d875c66de73f
  7. 3d printers

3d printers: can u add ender3 pro to your list of printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printers/a6d43cfb-cf56-44fb-a266-95aae5ee19c4
  8. Connecting Brother Printer to Windows 10 machine

Connecting Brother Printer to Windows 10 machine: I have a Brother MFC 7360 printer that i'm trying to connect to a Windows 10 machine. When i try and download the Brother software i get to the point of connecting the cable to the printer and the pc. Nothing happens the download does not commence. When i look in device...
  9. Connect W10 to Ender 3 3d printer

Connect W10 to Ender 3 3d printer: The Ender 3 does not show in device manager. Need help solving this problem. Ender 3 is connected to PC via USB cable. Tried different cables. Same cable works with an HP Printer. Any help appreciated. See profile for PC specs. 145943
  10. 3D Printer display drive with Windows 10

3D Printer display drive with Windows 10: We purchased a 3D printer and the software wont run with our current video card driver. It's looking for OpenGL 2.0 or greater but I'm not having any luck with downloading anything that works with Windows 10. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect 3d printer to windows 10