Windows 10: How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Hi everybody! Bluetooth can be a little tricky when it comes to connecting a speaker. I’ve explained before how to enable your Bluetooth and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, May 7, 2019.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop

Hi everybody! Bluetooth can be a little tricky when it comes to connecting a speaker. I’ve explained before how to enable your Bluetooth and I mentioned installing Bluetooth headsets/headphones/speakers there, but this article will be focused specifically on Bluetooth speakers and the issues that you may face with them. Ok, let’s do it! First of [...]

The post How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, May 7, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, May 7, 2019
  3. Wireless Bluetooth Speaker not Connecting to Laptop

So, I used to always connect my laptop to my wireless bluetooth speaker. I just turn bluetooth on my speaker and my laptop automatically picks it up and transfers the music from my laptop to my speaker.

Suddenly this is no longer working.

The device appears appears in the windows bluetooth menue as discoverable, but when i try to connect it says "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again"

I've attempted all of the troubleshooting suggestions:

- Turned everything bluetooth to automatic and made sure they are running in services.

- Restarted both devices

- Made sure the "Allow devices to find this PC" option is selected

- Updated all bluetooth drivers to most recent

I don't know why its suddenly stopped working.

ChristianDouglas-Bailey, May 7, 2019
  4. JobiumLtd Win User

Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker.

How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?

JobiumLtd, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to a Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - connect Bluetooth speaker

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. bluetooth speaker connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  5. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  6. connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop

connect Bluetooth speakers to my laptop: I have Bluetooth speakers and I want to use them on my laptop but I don't know how to do it, if you can help me I appreciate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-speakers-to-my-laptop/3e69a681-9371-4fb9-9e5d-3085a4dbd45b
  7. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  8. laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth

laptop doesn't connect to speakers via bluetooth: Hello, My laptop doesn't connect to Bluetooth devices. I have tried all the provided troubleshooting solutions but they don't fix the problem. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth device. The speakers work perfectly as I don't have a problem connecting them to my...
  9. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows Phone cant connect to bluetooth