Windows 10: HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP

Discus and support HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Used to have device "D" and it got lost.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TessSantos, Jan 4, 2019.

1. HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP

Used to have device "D" and it got lost.

:)

TessSantos, Jan 4, 2019
  2. JGRIGBY Win User

Connect a burner and Restart Player

My Windows Media Player does not detect my computers drive to burn cd's. WMP says "Connect a Burner and Restart the Player". I cannot connect the burner - the device manager does not have a dvd/cd in the list any more. I have tried and tried but cannot get
    the drivers working. This only happened with Windows 10.

JGRIGBY, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Connect a burner and Restart Player

Hello Nyima,

I have the same issue. Did you ever get a solution to this?

Thanks, Dave.

DavidMishan, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP

WMP Problem

It should be there. Let's try again, step by step.

First, find out what version of Windows you have. Use the Winkey + R to bring up the 'Run' box, type Winver then click OK. You should see a version number, 1511, 1607 or 1703.

If you have 1703, open Settings > Apps. For any other version open Settings > System.

Click on Default in the list to the left (in 1703 it's called Default apps).

Scroll down the list to find 'Video player'. This will probably say the default is 'Films & TV'. Whatever it says, click on it to bring up a list of possible apps to set as the default. You should see something like this with Windows Media Player in the 'Choose an application' list. Click on Windows Media Player and it will become the default for all types of video.

HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP [​IMG]

Bree, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP

1. HOW TO CONNECT A BURNER TO WMP - Similar Threads - CONNECT BURNER WMP

2. WMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP: Is there an WMP update i can try as I keep getting a "not responding" sign. Thanks Ian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp/62044689-8767-49f0-ab7f-f75a31a17ff5
  3. Connect a burner & restart Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect a burner & restart Player: I got this message trying to burn a CD. Firstly, i dont know how to fix it, and secondly, all the info on how to fix it is outdated, i think. I have absolutely 0 experience with computers, so it’s be a godsend if i could get step-by step instructions on how to fix this issue....
  4. Connect a burner and restart the player???

Connect a burner and restart the player???: Looks like i have similar problems like so many others from the communty. 1 I did uninstalled the 2 newly installed Burner softwareprograms as per your advice...but it still ask me to connect a burner & restart Windows Media Player which has been working until now? 2 The...
  5. WMP Disc Burner

WMP Disc Burner: This message appears after the disc burner fails to burn cd.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp-disc-burner/72d967e7-4df6-4cdd-b19a-5c98fd7770f5
  6. connecting burners

in Windows 10 Customization
    connecting burners: How do I connect a burner in windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-burners/a3d2216c-942d-4b7a-bc67-e8c4d482b611
  7. WMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMP: Hi DaveM121. Thanks for the fix you suggested yesterday on my WMP problem. 100% now. Wish I had used the community first instead of spending 40 minutes chatting to a technician who had no idea of the problem or a fix. Regards RayMR...
  8. burner

burner: Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device driver....
  9. wmp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wmp.: in windows 10 how to tranfer music from wmp to mp3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/wmp/8763b93a-627d-4bb8-a709-cf962876e3e0
  10. WMP

WMP: I used to be able to sync my music onto a USB pen drive to use in my car using WMP. However since upgrading to windows 10 WMP is not recognising my pen drive as it did before. I have looked everywhere for an answer and I am not the only one.This is frustrating and my force...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player connect a burner

2. connect a burner and restart player

3. how to connect a burner device to windows 10

4. how to connect a burner and restart it,
  5. connect burner for windows media player,
  6. how to connect a burner to media player,
  7. connect a burner and restart,
  8. wmp connect a burner and restart the player,
  9. connect burner windows 10,
  10. connect burner windows media player,
  11. connect a burner windows 10,