Windows 10: how to connect a projector

Discus and support how to connect a projector in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to connect a projector to watch movies, any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HH9090, Mar 18, 2020.

1. HH9090 Win User

how to connect a projector

I want to connect a projector to watch movies, any help?

:)

HH9090, Mar 18, 2020

2. Black screen connecting projector through HDMI to VGA converter

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• What is the make and model of the projector?

• Did you contact the projector manufacturer, as projector is only equipped with a VGA input?

• Have you follow the steps and suggestions provided previously?

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows in the future.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Mar 18, 2020
  4. dwb1067 Win User

connecting a projector

I have trying to connect my projector to a new Windows 10 laptop but cannot get a signal I have tried F8 without success, any suggestions?

dwb1067, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. how to connect a projector - Similar Threads - connect projector

2. Unable to connect to wireless projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to wireless projector: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 11 and I am unable to connect to my wireless projector. I can see the projector, and put the code in, and then it says connecting, but never connects. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. Unable to connect to wireless projector

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to wireless projector: I just purchased a laptop with Windows 11 and I am unable to connect to my wireless projector. I can see the projector, and put the code in, and then it says connecting, but never connects. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Can't connect laptop to projector

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect laptop to projector: I can't connect my laptop to a projector. When I press Windows+P, it shows "your PC can't project to another screen, try re-installing the driver or using a different video card. Please tell me how to solve my problem. Thanks...
  5. Can't connect laptop to projector

Can't connect laptop to projector: I can't connect my laptop to a projector. When I press Windows+P, it shows "your PC can't project to another screen, try re-installing the driver or using a different video card. Please tell me how to solve my problem. Thanks...
  6. Connect a Microsoft Wireless Display V2 to a projector without an USB port to power it up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect a Microsoft Wireless Display V2 to a projector without an USB port to power it up: We have a Canon LV-WX320 projector and will like to connect the Microsoft Wireless Display V2 but the projector doesn't have a USB port to power it up. Any suggestions?...
  7. Connect a Microsoft Wireless Display V2 to a projector without an USB port to power it up

Connect a Microsoft Wireless Display V2 to a projector without an USB port to power it up: We have a Canon LV-WX320 projector and will like to connect the Microsoft Wireless Display V2 but the projector doesn't have a USB port to power it up. Any suggestions?...
  8. Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 laptop with a HDMI port. When I try to connect an Epson projector e.g. EB-X9 with VGA input with a HDMI-VGA adaptor, the projector screen says "Not supported" and my laptop display goes on and off with an alarm sound. I have already tried changing...
  9. Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity

Problem with laptop HDMI port and Epson VGA projector connectivity: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 laptop with a HDMI port. When I try to connect an Epson projector e.g. EB-X9 with VGA input with a HDMI-VGA adaptor, the projector screen says "Not supported" and my laptop display goes on and off with an alarm sound. I have already tried changing...
  10. I can't connect to my projector

I can't connect to my projector: Ever since I updated to windows 11, I haven't been able to use my projector with my computer. I used to be able to connect to it with just the wireless display option, and the device is still listed now, but it always says that it fails to connect. There is nothing different...