Windows 10: How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail?

Discus and support How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to add an account to the mail, but it only gives the choice of SSL when I add a POP or IMAP account. Is it possible? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GonzaloMiranda2, Sep 18, 2018.

1. How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail?

I am trying to add an account to the mail, but it only gives the choice of SSL when I add a POP or IMAP account.

Is it possible?

Thank you

:)

GonzaloMiranda2, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail? :(

Zakin, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2018
  4. How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail?

Outlook App will not connect to account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please few provide few details.

• Are you referring Mail app on Windows 10?

• Is your system is connected to internet?

This might happens, when the Email id is not configured properly With the Mail app.

I suggest you to remove the Email id from the Mail app and try adding it again.

I would suggest you to remove your outlook.com Email ID from the mail app and try add it again.

Follow the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/remove-account

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1 will work fine with Windows 10.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail?

1. How to connect a TTLS account to the windows 10 Mail? - Similar Threads - connect TTLS account

2. Does windows 10 wifi can be connected using TTLS and phase 2 authentication using GTC for...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does windows 10 wifi can be connected using TTLS and phase 2 authentication using GTC for...: Hello i got some problem here, i already install EAP-GTC authentication for setting security my special wifi to connect my LDAP g suite using freeradius when i setup new connection network and choose network authentication method using microsoft: EAP-TTLS and go setting...
  3. How to Set-Up Comcast Mail-Account on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Set-Up Comcast Mail-Account on Windows 10?: Hello: I just got a desktop with Windows 10 and attempted to set-up my three different Comcast Mail-Accounts. There are a lot of informations on this, however none of them offering a good answer, .... Unable to Set-Up my Mail account, even I went to Comcast web-site in...
  4. Windows 10 Mail won't connect

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail won't connect: Trying to get some help here. I've done everything I can think of to no avail. No matter what I do I cannot get the Windows 10 mail function to connect and synch to my Wildblue email account. 142190
  5. Windows 10 Mail won't connect

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail won't connect: Trying to get some help here. I've done everything I can think of to no avail. No matter what I do I cannot get the Windows 10 mail function to connect and synch to my Wildblue email account. 142190
  6. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  7. Configure TTLS settings in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Configure TTLS settings in Win10: For connecting to my institute's WiFi, I need to specify certain TTLS properties. The instructions given by the sysadmin (and other sources on the internet, e.g. this one) seem to no longer apply to the current version of Windows 10 (Home edition, version 1803, build...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail app doesn't connect to my Gmail account: I decided to delete my account and sign in again, but only to discover that the Windows 10 Mail app cannot sign into my gmail account. However, when I did the same to my other gmail account it was fine. The error code is 0x8000000b These are the following things that I...
  9. Can't connect to any Mail account

Can't connect to any Mail account: Hello, I always get this error whenever I try to setup any Mail account:[ATTACH] It can be a Google Mail account, or a IMPA/POP3 account. It's always the same error. There are no Windows updates, it's all up to date. Thank you!...
  10. Windows 10 Mail not connecting to server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mail not connecting to server: I had no problems until I had help from Microsoft advisor. Deleted my account and then re-installed, since then no mail?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-mail-not-connecting-to-server/7031f956-6a48-4b18-a156-9822e3800fc2