Windows 10: How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?

Discus and support How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JR6369, Dec 19, 2018.

1. JR6369 Win User

How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer?

Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?

***Tile modified from Bluetooth hearing Aids***

:)

JR6369, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Rinconete Win User

Using Bluetooth to connect computer to hearing aids

How do I use Bluetooth to connect my ACER desktop with Phonak hearing aids (Bolero Q) through their CimPIlot?

Rinconete, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Gene6049 Win User
    HEARING AIDS

Why doesn't Microsoft have an app or program to get my "STARKEY HEARING AIDS" to work through my computer

I have Windows 10 and bluetooth hearing aids.

Gene6049, Dec 19, 2018
  4. txdotjim Win User

Bluetooth Oticon hearing aids

Yes, the hearing aids work fine on the iphone as well as a couple android phones I've owned. It's only an issue if I want to play video while my hearing aids are connected. I'm hoping wp8.1 resolves the issue. If not, I'll just continue turning off bluetooth
    when watching video.

txdotjim, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. How to connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer? - Similar Threads - connect Bluetooth Hearing

2. Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC: I have successfully paired my new hearing aids that have Bluetooth to my desktop PC that runs on Windows 10. Somehow, these are shown under “Other devices” rather than “Audio”. When I look under System> Sound, the hearing aids are not listed. As result, I can’t hear any...
  3. Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC: I have successfully paired my new hearing aids that have Bluetooth to my desktop PC that runs on Windows 10. Somehow, these are shown under “Other devices” rather than “Audio”. When I look under System> Sound, the hearing aids are not listed. As result, I can’t hear any...
  4. Connecting Bluetooth hearing aids to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Bluetooth enabled hearing aid with Windows 10 Laptop: I have a hearing aid by GN ReSound which is Bluetooth enabled & I would like to connect it with Windows 10 laptop. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-enabled-hearing-aid-with/63968964-b69c-434d-94c5-2275a4d4521e
  6. connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer

connect Bluetooth Hearing Aids on Windows 10 computer: When will Microsoft provide support to connect hearing aid via Bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-hearing-aids-on-windows-10/4b448e31-0a2b-47a5-a636-04faa008848a
  7. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: My Resound application shows up on Bluetooth Devices but then I can not locate it to use on my laptop. My question is vague and I can supply more details if needed. Thanks...
  8. Connecting hearing aids

Connecting hearing aids: I can;t seem to pair my Widex Evoke hearing aids to my surface. When I try to add a bluetooth device, they show up, but the surface won't connect to them. Can you help?...
  9. hearing aid bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing aid bluetooth connection: can i turn off my laptop speakers while using the blue tooth connection on my hearing aids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-aid-bluetooth-connection/ca87426d-bcab-484e-922f-f399d8bde61b
  10. Bluetooth Hearing Aids

Bluetooth Hearing Aids: Is it possible to use Bluetooth hearing aids as an output device in the audio configuration in Windows 10 [Version 10.0.17134.471] on an HP Pavilion HPE Desktop Computer?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connecting starkey hearing aids to computer

2. hearing aid is bluetooth but not adding to windows 10 as auto

3. how to connect hearing aids to computer

4. how to connect bluetooth to the computer,
  5. connect bluetooth hearing aids to computer,
  6. connect hearing aids to laptop,
  7. connect bluetooth hearing aid to hp computer,
  8. connecting hearing aids to windows 10,
  9. connect bluetooth to this computer,
  10. link my bluetooth hearing aids to laptop or tv,
  11. hearing aid connection to computer,