Windows 10: how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse?

Discus and support how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 34DPO, Mar 21, 2020.

1. 34DPO Win User

how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse?

how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse on my laptop?

:)

34DPO, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth driver goes missing when using with Surface wireless keyboard and mouse

Hi Lawrence,

This issue may have occurred due to connection issue between your computer and with the mouse and keyboard, or a software conflict. Since the driver is updated, we suggest that you check these articles for further troubleshooting steps:

Meanwhile, can you also tell us the current driver that you have?

Get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Mar 21, 2020
  3. can't connect bluetooth device.(mouse and keyboard)

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your mouse and keyboard?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to resolve Bluetooth issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 21, 2020
  4. TexTwil Win User

Cannot connect a bluetooth keyboard

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect my Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse via Bluetooth to my Win10 without any luck. The Apple keyboard and mouse work just fine when connected to a mac.

The bluetooth dongle I have on the win10 is the Asus BT400.

how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse? [​IMG]

I did install the latest drivers of the BT400.

Any ideas?

TexTwil, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. how to connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse? - Similar Threads - connect bluetooth keyboard

2. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  3. NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SOUND, NO BLUETOOTH MOUSE OR KEYBOARD.: I had a virus attack and a tech resolved the issue, but to do so he had to wipe the drive clean. He was able to restore most of the data. However, I now have no sound and my bluetooth mouse and keyboard do not work....
  4. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Connection Issues/Freezing: So I have googled this in different ways and none of the issues are like the ones I am having.Basically my MX keys and logitech G604 freeze while I am doing any activity I think its random timing but I have not timed it. I have the HP Pavilion Gaming - TG01-0023w, and this...
  5. Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse

Cannot connect Bluetooth Microsoft Design keyboard and mouse: I have just purchased a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop, but when I try to connect it my computer is very new and the Bluetooth is 4 or newer - as the LMP is 8.4352.When I try to install the keyboard and mouse they turn up under Add a device, but when selecting it first...
  6. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.

Bluetooth keyboard and mouse issues with connecting pairing ok.: I have a Logitech G613 keyboard and a Logitech M720 mouse which are both wireless unifying dongle and Bluetooth capable. I had these devices connected to PC PC1 via a unifying dongle and to another PC PC2 via Bluetooth. For some unknown reason PC2 using the Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse Connectivity When Switching PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse Connectivity When Switching PCs: Hi, I have recently bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse set. I bought this with the intention that when I swapped between my work and home PCs the mouse and keyboard would automatically reconnect, but this does not happen. The two PCs are never on at the same...
  8. Bluetooth mouse connection

Bluetooth mouse connection: I have a new HP Envy. My Bluetooth mouse works with my old envy. I cannot get it to work with my new Envy. Under settings I tried discover devices, but it does not find the mouse. I'm looking for a solution, or at least some suggestions....
  9. How to connect a Bluetooth mouse

How to connect a Bluetooth mouse: I have Windows 10 on my laptop, and whenever I try to connect my Bluetooth Microsoft mouse, it asks me to input a pin number. But the mouse doesn't have a pin number. Does anybody know how I can figure out what the pin number for my mouse is, or a way to bypass having to...
  10. Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi, Basically i'm using the Microsoft Modern Keyboard/Mouse. Everything is working great except every time I boot my computer I get the bios error "No Keyboard detected" Is there anyway to get rid of this message as it delays the boot by about 5 seconds? Thanks...