Windows 10: How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once?

Discus and support How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Bluetooth pair of headphones and my girlfriend uses a wired pair connected to her laptop. Is there a way for me to connect via bluetooth to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/little_baked, May 13, 2020.

1. How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once?

I have a Bluetooth pair of headphones and my girlfriend uses a wired pair connected to her laptop. Is there a way for me to connect via bluetooth to her laptop and receive audio whilst she is still getting audio via the headphone jack. Currently it plays through either one or the other, thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/little_baked
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/little_baked, May 13, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 13, 2020
  3. devster75 Win User
    Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, May 13, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once?

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, May 13, 2020
Thema:

How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once?

1. How to connect both Bluetooth headphones and a wired pair of headphones at once? - Similar Threads - connect both Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  3. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  4. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  6. Bluetooth headphones not pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not pairing: Hi. I'm trying to pair my Bluetooth Bose headphones with Windows. I set the headphones in pairing mode and Windows identifies them but doesn't connect. I'm getting an error: try connecting your device again.Any suggestion on how to resolve this?...
  7. How to pair bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to pair bluetooth Headphones: I have my favorite pair of Sennheiser PXC 550-II's that I really want to use with my Acer aspire that I got for school, but when I go to pair them it gives no option to connect. it just says paired and refuses to let me play any music through it or anything like that. I've...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect: Hi. I am using a ASUS USB BT400 dongle to connect my CLEER FLOW II headphones with my desktop PC. This worked fine for a number of months, until I was forced to update a few drivers and Windows 10 to Version 2004. I am currently on build 19041.508. I found a post on...
  9. Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect

Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect: Hello, i recently bought new headphones and as i was trying to connect them I was facing the following issues: - the device got paired and connected, but the sound never worked - the status changed from connected to paired the second i was trying to play some audio - the...
  10. both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone connected

both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone connected: both speaker and headphone sound can be heard once headphone is connected 119765

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect bluetooth headphone and wired headphone in pc both in windows 10 at same time