Windows 10: How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light

Discus and support How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon Pro-100 ran perfectly on my old computer HP X360 Spectre Notebook but when I bought a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, MS says there is no driver for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlaKelly1, Oct 13, 2021.

1. How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light

My Canon Pro-100 ran perfectly on my old computer HP X360 Spectre Notebook but when I bought a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, MS says there is no driver for the Pro-100. I'm stuck with a wide-format color printer that's not that old and now I can't use it.HELP?

:)

CarlaKelly1, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light

1. How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light - Similar Threads - connect Canon Pro

2. Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ADA05 didn't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 15ADA05 didn't boot: Hi,I have a problem with mi Pc, i was working when the pc freeze and stopped working, i turned off the pc manually with the power off button. I tried to start again the pc but no way, it cointinued to do "Automatic repair loop" for more than 7 hours but not working. I tried...
  3. Windows OS installation on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows OS installation on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05: I wanted to install Win 10 OS on my new laptop. I have configurated BIOS to Legacy Support and Legacy First. When I choose my USB stick from the boot menu, Windows logo appears in the centre of the screen for half a second, then teleports across the upper part of the screen...
  4. Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Having Sound Issues

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Having Sound Issues: I got a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 in December, the computer has always been a little quiet, but I figured that might have just been how it is with this device. I was able to handle the audio issues until now, suddenly when playing audios a really awful static noise comes out. It only...
  5. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.: Hi microsoft community. I have a problem with my laptop. I bought lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and i could only use it for one day. After that, i use my laptop for 5 minutes and then i get the error "your pc ran into a problem and needs a restart". It happened after windows...
  6. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.: Hello microsoft community, I have a huge problem with my new laptop. For the first day i was using it i experienced no problems at all. After windows update, when im starting up my laptop i get the message "your pc ran into a problem and needs a restart" stop code:...
  7. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  8. Lenovo IdeaPad S145

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo IdeaPad S145: How do I disable gestures on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-s145/fa9c849e-e92d-46ad-bf44-2d9f58653c0e
  9. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo ideapad 100 s: Hallo, nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt. Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden....
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Intel Canon Lake CPU spotted

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Ideapad 330 with Intel Canon Lake CPU spotted: Intel is reportedly having some difficulty in mapping its new 10nm processor. Back in September 2017, reports suggested that Intel would delay the rollout of its new 10nm Cannon Lake processor until end of 2018. Fast forward to Q1 2018, In early February in a conference call...