Windows 10: How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light

Discus and support How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon Pro-100 ran perfectly on my old computer HP X360 Spectre Notebook but when I bought a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, MS says there is no driver for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlaKelly1, Oct 13, 2021.

1. How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light

My Canon Pro-100 ran perfectly on my old computer HP X360 Spectre Notebook but when I bought a new Lenovo IdeaPad3, MS says there is no driver for the Pro-100. I'm stuck with a wide-format color printer that's not that old and now I can't use it.HELP?

:)

CarlaKelly1, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light

1. How to connect Canon Pro-100 to new Lenovo Ideapad 3 Thin and Light - Similar Threads - connect Canon Pro

2. Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 3 Screen Broken and won’t connect to HDMI: Recently, my Lenovo Ideapad was working fine through HDMI, but recently whenever I connect my cable the monitor shows no signal. I have tried multiple cables, different monitors, keybinds and nothing works. I am fairly sure the laptop is still functioning as the screen still...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  4. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  5. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3: Hello,I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what...
  6. how could I connect a bluetooth mouse to Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBD?

how could I connect a bluetooth mouse to Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBD?: I have tried to pair a HAMA Bluetooth Mouse »M2140« with my laptop Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBD but I can not find any bluetooth device in the window when I select the „Add a Bluetooth device„ buton....
  7. new lenovo ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  8. new lenovo ideapad

new lenovo ideapad: I recently bought Lenovo Ideapad 5 pro 16IAH7 - Type 82SK 16gb ram, win 11 home x64 and I'm struggling with a few apps. They're mostly graphic/video oriented - DaVinci resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom. The app is mostly working only for few minutes and...
  9. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a
  10. Lenovo ideapad 100 s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo ideapad 100 s: Hallo, nachdem Akualisierungen auf Lenovo ideapad 100 s durchgeführt worden sind, wird beim hochfahren ein bitlocker verlangt. Ich habe auf der homepage die Wiederherstellung der Schlüssel gesucht leider nicht gefunden....