Windows 10: how to connect cortana with music system

Discus and support how to connect cortana with music system in Cortana to solve the problem; how to connect Cortana with music system as because of a new update I can't find notebook icon... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Alexknight01, Mar 4, 2021.

1. how to connect cortana with music system

how to connect Cortana with music system as because of a new update I can't find notebook icon

:)

Alexknight01, Mar 4, 2021

2. Cortana can't control music.

This resolution is not for the Cortana app that comes with Windows 10 2004 (19041.388)

1. Open Cortana.
    2. Select Notebook , then Music. - Does not exist in the new Cortana...
    3. Choose Spotify, and enter your account information. Or, create an account. - This step does not help without previous step.
    There are no additional settings that indicate Notebook nor music.

There also are no additional options for Music anywhere within settings:

Cortana has been dumbed down and commonly used features are now gone. Please tell me that you are not going to suggest using Google Home or Amazon Alexa now! lol

Cortana:

how to connect cortana with music system 3398c1ad-1b25-4975-84d7-4141554d8d58?upload=true.png

Cortana Settings:

how to connect cortana with music system f8d753c2-1428-4c08-b794-f3550b25e8fd?upload=true.png

Windows Version:

1. how to connect cortana with music system 504be383-b386-4e78-95bb-2a5dda9c93d7?upload=true.png

The Hunted's911, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Cortana Won't Connect

Hi,

To better assist you, what are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far? Have you tried
    resetting and re-configuring
    your
    TCP/IP Settings? If not, we suggest that you do so. Kindly perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and check if Cortana can connect to the internet after performing these methods:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your Network Connection.

Method 2:
    Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 4, 2021
  4. how to connect cortana with music system

Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

how to connect cortana with music system

1. how to connect cortana with music system - Similar Threads - connect cortana music

2. Help with Cortana connect with music apps

in Cortana
    Help with Cortana connect with music apps: I wanted to connect my cortana to my spotify account. i searched the internet and saw suggestions to find the notebook icon. My problem is that the notebook option is missing for me. i don't why. I am currently using a windows 10 home edition. please help...
  3. Cortana won't play music

in Cortana
    Cortana won't play music: Hi guys ! How can I control music with cortana with latest update? When I say her " Cortana play some music" She answer me: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." Please how can i fix this ? [Original Title: Cortana]...
  4. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

in Cortana
    How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook: I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this. [ATTACH] The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/make-cortana-yours-65a82935-19a4-1e05-d56a-6e7421c6f794 [ATTACH] Note, my...
  5. how to grant permission to Cortana to iTunes music

in Cortana
    how to grant permission to Cortana to iTunes music: how to grant permission to Cortana to iTunes music https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-permission-to-cortana-to-itunes-music/288c2406-cd69-4db6-b2b7-9879d581e6d2
  6. Cortana can't control music.

in Cortana
    Cortana can't control music.: I am using the latest version of Windows which is Windows 10 2004. Cortana is updated to the latest version When i give command to cortana "Play any song" Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't control your music here." Please anyone help me with this.[ATTACH]...
  7. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  8. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  9. No cortana music tab

in Cortana
    No cortana music tab: I'm trying to connect cortana to spotify however, there isn't any music tab to do so. Even when I ask her "hey cortana, play 50's rock and roll" she tells me that she works better with spotify and to enable it under the music tab however, she will start it with iheartradio...
  10. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Notebook Music Missing: Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have...