Windows 10: How to connect iPad to the laptop

Discus and support How to connect iPad to the laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to connect an iPad to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer information. What is a possible problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yolanda William, Feb 5, 2019.

1. How to connect iPad to the laptop

I am unable to connect an iPad to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer information. What is a possible problem?

:)

Yolanda William, Feb 5, 2019

2. Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Feb 5, 2019
  3. 93tid Win User
    Connecting iPad to my laptop

What would you want to achieve by connecting the ipad to the laptop ?

93tid, Feb 5, 2019
  4. How to connect iPad to the laptop

Connecting iPad to my laptop

I have an iPad which I am using more and more for photographs, facetime, etc. I'd like to know if I can connect this iPad to this laptop, a Lenovo X200 ThinkPad, running Windows 10.

Is this possible?

Thank you anyone who can help.

jenniferdominey1, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

How to connect iPad to the laptop

1. How to connect iPad to the laptop - Similar Threads - connect iPad laptop

2. How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad: How do I connect wifi to friend's Ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-wifi-to-friends-ipad/0f3681c0-0810-4a14-89d7-786d24de560f
  3. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone: I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?...
  4. Unable to connect ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect ipad to pc: I am unable to connect my iPad 6th gen to my PC. In Device manager, it is listed as a MTP USB Device however it has a warning symbol next to it. When I try to change the driver to the apple mobile device driver for windows I get a code 31. This also happens with any other...
  5. backup ipad to windows10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup ipad to windows10 laptop: How do I backup my ipad and iphone to my windows10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-ipad-to-windows10-laptop/5e601ba0-57f2-48e2-970b-297c32791449
  6. Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop

Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop: When my ipad is connected to my laptop it does not show my subfolders on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipad-subfolders-not-showing-when-connected-to/8cc12367-8594-4ebf-8ca7-4e927e13ffa8"
  7. Wi-Fi connection for iPad

Wi-Fi connection for iPad: I have an iPad that was working fine yesterday May6,2019 but today I've lost my Wi-Fi connection to it. My passwords do not seem to be working so can you tell me why I've lost Wi-Fi connection on the iPad while my computer is still working without any problems...
  8. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10): Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have...
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi

facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi: Facebook on ipad says not connected to internet, but settings says it is. I am getting my email and texts. unable to sign on. even deleted facbook app and added back. still no luck. help!...