Windows 10: How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app

Discus and support How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i see your phone app it says android and i used my iphone 12 Pro Max with qr code scanned on ios 16 and it says "no available data found" so how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tuannnn, Dec 1, 2022.

1. tuannnn Win User

How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app

when i see your phone app it says android and i used my iphone 12 Pro Max with qr code scanned on ios 16 and it says "no available data found" so how is it possible

:)

tuannnn, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi!

I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business.

Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird because I have never connected my iPhone to the PC. The phone does not sync to iCloud. Besides I don't even have iCloud on the PC.

The iPhone was sitting on the table nearby. I am extremely confused and worried because the PC just randomly copied all the pictures from my phone.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I found articles on 'How to connect your iPhone to Windows' and they all had 3-5 steps you had to follow through. But mine just did it on it's own without me wanting to do it!!

Can anyone explain how this happened??? I would love some clue!!!!

claystanton, Dec 1, 2022
  4. How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app

Hello,

Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify between the app and the phone. - So here it goes;

1. I linked my iPhone via PC Phone App, but the phone is not showing in the Microsoft account Devices (online)?
    2. When I open the PC Phone App - the only thing that is showing is that connected iPhone and nothing else?
    3. I can't even unlink the phone, in order to retry connecting again.

How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app [​IMG]

How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app [​IMG]

Marinevet1812, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app

1. How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app - Similar Threads - connect iPhone using

2. How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect iPhone in windows 11 using your phone app: when i see your phone app it says android and i used my iphone 12 Pro Max with qr code scanned on ios 16 and it says "no available data found" so how is it possible...
  3. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  4. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  5. Your Phone App and iPhone

Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  6. Your Phone App and iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  7. Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10: I can’t connect my iPhone to the Your Phone app on windows 10 in settings it says I can connect a iPhone but when I click add a phone it shows how to connect a android but I’m on a iPhone not a android It doesn’t show any option for iPhone but clearly in setting it said “Add...
  8. Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10

Can’t connect iPhone to Your Phone app on windows 10: I can’t connect my iPhone to the Your Phone app on windows 10 in settings it says I can connect a iPhone but when I click add a phone it shows how to connect a android but I’m on a iPhone not a android It doesn’t show any option for iPhone but clearly in setting it said “Add...
  9. Your Phone App and Iphone

Your Phone App and Iphone: Is there any plans to have the Your Phone App available to IPhone users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-and-iphone/62595199-9b27-464f-9308-0eab58c74d27
  10. W10--Your Phone app--iPhone

in Cortana
    W10--Your Phone app--iPhone: OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But what I really want to do is view...