Windows 10: How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC

Discus and support How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi fellow gamers.Im trying to get my logitech g27 wheel to work on xbox app PC so i can play forza horizon 4.on steam i can play Assetto corsa and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cheyenne broughton, Mar 24, 2023.

1. How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC

Hi fellow gamers.Im trying to get my logitech g27 wheel to work on xbox app PC so i can play forza horizon 4.on steam i can play Assetto corsa and all other racing games absolutely fine, all my drivers are up to date also.for some reason the xbox app doesnt detect the G27 at all and in game forza horizon 4 i go onto "use wheel" and there is no info showing up at all.in the past i have had the wheel working but ever since i bought a new computer and upgraded to windows 11 i cant play using the g27.has any of you had this issue and found a solution to this?thanks!

:)

cheyenne broughton, Mar 24, 2023

2. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until (I believe) a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next
    day nothing. I'm desperate to get this sorted as soon as possible. Can someone point me in the right direction to get this fixed please.

Regards

Charles

CharlesKnights, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Logitech G27 Wheel $194.99 shipped

EXPIRED Logitech G27 Wheel $194.99 shipped

EXPIRED Logitech G27 Wheel $194.99 shipped

Use promo code: gdby2009

Anyone looking for a good deal on this great wheel now is your chance. Great for GT5!

Thanks to Slickdeals.net

streetfighter 2, Mar 24, 2023
  4. How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC

Logitech G27 wheel driver keeps getting wrong driver

I wish windows would stop updating my Logitech G27 wheel driver. The one they keep reinstalling doesn't work with my wheel. Ever time I use it, I have to uninstall it then reinstall my old driver what a pain. I wish there was a way to stop a specific driver
    from installing.

Thanks

My Specs

Windows 10 anniversary edition

X99S SLI PLUS |

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Heatpump

Intel Core i7 5820K

16 Gig DDR4-2135 Memory

EVGA GTX 970 Video Card (X2 SLI)

Samsung M.2 500 Gig

G27 Racing Wheel

puremacgyver, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC

1. How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC - Similar Threads - connect logitech G27

2. How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect logitech G27 wheel to xbox app PC: Hi fellow gamers.Im trying to get my logitech g27 wheel to work on xbox app PC so i can play forza horizon 4.on steam i can play Assetto corsa and all other racing games absolutely fine, all my drivers are up to date also.for some reason the xbox app doesnt detect the G27 at...
  3. xbox 360 steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 steering wheel: Hi guys, I just got a xbox 360 wireless reciver to usa my xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and I'm now trying to play project cars 2. I'm having a lot of trobles using it bc when I select it as a custom wheel the ff works, but when I turn the wheel the game detects no imput...
  4. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel: One week ago I can play my MOMO wheel but now it's haven't left light I change adapter 3times [buy new 24V/1A and 24V/2A] before I play without power supply but still can play but now I can't play it's say "Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed" I try to fix...
  5. Logitech G27 wheel and pedals

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logitech G27 wheel and pedals: Hi, as a simulation driver I have a Logitech G27 steering wheel and pedals, which are quite old but still working fine. That was until I believe a recent upgrade from Microsoft. In fact, they were being used the day before on various sims, but the next day nothing. I'm...
  6. Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel: I have an old steering wheel that worked great up until I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 ver. 1909. The steering wheel is the Logitech Driving Force GT from 2007. When I plug it into a USB on my PC now it's not recognised and in the device manager it only shows...
  7. How to connect an xbox controller to a PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect an xbox controller to a PC: I want to play some PC games with an Xbox controller but I don't know how to do it. I know you can connect it via USB, or Bluetooth, but I do not have Bluetooth capabilities on my PC. So, in order to use it on USB is there a certain cable I need to have or can i use a charger...
  8. Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logitech G27 is not detected after enabling Core Isolation.: As the subject says, i enabled core isolation yesterday before going to bed. Today when i tried to play ETS 2 my logitech G27 was not showing up in the controller settings. I tried reinstalling several times but to no avail. THEN i thought of everything i had changed the...
  9. Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel: Well, my racing wheel doesn't seem to want to work. I brought it home from school to test it out for the school auction. It worked perfectly on Farming Simulator 17 and American Truck Simulator. I brought it back after the weekend and then offered to buy it. I paid $30 for...
  10. Logitech Nacar racing wheel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Nacar racing wheel: what games can i use the racing wheel with on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logitech-nacar-racing-wheel/cc163bb5-9ae3-45f0-9034-f79e0fffbee1