Windows 10: how to connect my iphone 11 to my pc?

Discus and support how to connect my iphone 11 to my pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; need something more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-iphone-11-to-my-pc/292ed982-b6ef-4184-9806-3e178392ee0a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HH9090, Feb 27, 2020.

1. HH9090 Win User

how to connect my iphone 11 to my pc?

need something more?

:)

HH9090, Feb 27, 2020

2. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi!

I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business.

Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird because I have never connected my iPhone to the PC. The phone does not sync to iCloud. Besides I don't even have iCloud on the PC.

The iPhone was sitting on the table nearby. I am extremely confused and worried because the PC just randomly copied all the pictures from my phone.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I found articles on 'How to connect your iPhone to Windows' and they all had 3-5 steps you had to follow through. But mine just did it on it's own without me wanting to do it!!

Can anyone explain how this happened??? I would love some clue!!!!

claystanton, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Feb 27, 2020
  4. how to connect my iphone 11 to my pc?

connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

how to connect my iphone 11 to my pc?

1. how to connect my iphone 11 to my pc? - Similar Threads - connect iphone

2. Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer: Hello all, I just recently got a new Windows 11 PC this specifically was working on my old laptop and I was trying to back up my iPhone with iTunes but my phone isn't getting recognized by my computer at all. I've tried 3 different cables and a couple of different USB ports...
  3. Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer: Hello all, I just recently got a new Windows 11 PC this specifically was working on my old laptop and I was trying to back up my iPhone with iTunes but my phone isn't getting recognized by my computer at all. I've tried 3 different cables and a couple of different USB ports...
  4. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  5. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  6. How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?: How do I discover and connect to my iphone hotspot over usb? There are no usb options in the connectivity menu. There was a screen that asked me what to do with my phone the first time i ever plugged it in, perhaps I hit the wrong thing and no matter what i do I can't figure...
  7. How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?

How do I discover and connect to my iPhone hotspot over usb?: How do I discover and connect to my iphone hotspot over usb? There are no usb options in the connectivity menu. There was a screen that asked me what to do with my phone the first time i ever plugged it in, perhaps I hit the wrong thing and no matter what i do I can't figure...
  8. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  9. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  10. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging