Windows 10: how to connect my printer to my Computor

Discus and support how to connect my printer to my Computor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need help connectin my laptop to my HP printer Envy 5530 series [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows Insider ]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SCOOPDAVIS, Apr 23, 2019.

1. how to connect my printer to my Computor

Need help connectin my laptop to my HP printer Envy 5530 series

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows Insider ]

:)

SCOOPDAVIS, Apr 23, 2019

2. printer not printing from computor

printer not printing from computor

MyrnaKedroe, Apr 23, 2019
  3. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Apr 23, 2019
  4. how to connect my printer to my Computor

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

how to connect my printer to my Computor

1. how to connect my printer to my Computor - Similar Threads - connect printer Computor

2. My printer is not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer is not connecting: I purchased a new HP computer and microsoft office but now it won't connect with my older printer. I was told I had to purchase a license for the printer to work, why? In the past it was a matter of choosing the printer from the list and connecting it. Can someone explain...
  3. My printer is not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My printer is not connecting: I purchased a new HP computer and microsoft office but now it won't connect with my older printer. I was told I had to purchase a license for the printer to work, why? In the past it was a matter of choosing the printer from the list and connecting it. Can someone explain...
  4. is driver support installed on my computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is driver support installed on my computor: is driver support installed on my computor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-support-installed-on-my-computor/7db36ca8-48ad-4b5e-b692-a8fcb4556fb0
  5. how to connect shared printer in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect shared printer in my laptop: i did not connect my shared printer from my pc to this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-shared-printer-in-my-laptop/10f1aeb6-c78f-4e69-bc72-fa39242fed6b
  6. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET: HOW TO CONNECT MY CANON PRINTER TO MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-cannon-printer-to-the-internet/1bdb8c09-16c0-4b65-8b38-3e1cdbb4983b
  7. HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO CONNECT MY CANNON PRINTER TO THE INTERNET: HOW TO CONNECT MY CANON PRINTER TO MY WIFI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-cannon-printer-to-the-internet/1bdb8c09-16c0-4b65-8b38-3e1cdbb4983b
  8. my computor is not working corectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computor is not working corectly: after areboot of windows alot of things stopped working correctly, instalation of thing like navidia g force and obs starts yet never progresses. usb ports just stop working and despite recognisng my headphones no sound is played through them.i have tried another reset withno...
  9. How to make my printer connect.

How to make my printer connect.: The Add Printer scanner can see my printer, but it fails to add, as you can see below. There are 3 other Win 10 machines in the house and they all can use the printer. What steps should I take next? [ATTACH]...
  10. Connecting to my printer

Connecting to my printer: I have a new Epson Workforce Pro 3733. When I go to print I get the message that my printer is offline. Same thing with the HP I just replaced. What do I need to do to fix this?...