Windows 10: How to connect PC via Miracast?

Discus and support How to connect PC via Miracast? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a wireless display connected to the router via Wi-Fi and a PC connected to the router via a cable. My question: how can I connect my wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by linden.duck, Apr 2, 2020.

1. How to connect PC via Miracast?

I have a wireless display connected to the router via Wi-Fi and a PC connected to the router via a cable.

My question: how can I connect my wireless display via the PC?

:)

linden.duck, Apr 2, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Apr 2, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 2, 2020
  4. How to connect PC via Miracast?

miracast

Hi there Alainpraet!

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. ...

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.

Step 3: Click on 'Add a Device' and wait for the adapter to appear in the list.

Now try to connect.

SonGoku'sSon, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

How to connect PC via Miracast?

1. How to connect PC via Miracast? - Similar Threads - connect via Miracast

2. Miracast Connection difficulty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Connection difficulty: I am using a Dell XPS-13-9310 running Windows 10. I am trying to use Miracast to a Roku TV. My computer indicates that: " Miracast: Available, with HDCP" but "Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver". When I try to connect from my laptop to TV my laptop sees the TV but...
  3. Max resolution via Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Max resolution via Miracast: Hello, I am trying to connect my surface book 3 Quadro RTX 3000 via nativ wireless display to my Samsung Q80 QLED TV. However, when i extend the displays it doesnt support 4K on the wireless display Max supported is 2560x1600, but that leaves bars on the side so i used...
  4. Max resolution via Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Max resolution via Miracast: Hello, I am trying to connect my surface book 3 Quadro RTX 3000 via nativ wireless display to my Samsung Q80 QLED TV. However, when i extend the displays it doesnt support 4K on the wireless display Max supported is 2560x1600, but that leaves bars on the side so i used...
  5. Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast: Hi all, I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC finds the TV in the connect to a wireless screen option, but I get an error saying that it is not possible to connect. I've...
  6. Miracast Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast Connectivity Issue: Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my...
  7. No Miracast on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Miracast on pc: My older i3 2.35gHz intel pc does not have Miracast and I would like to stream games to Xbox One's new Wireless Display app. Does anyone know of a adapter for the pc that has a range of approximately 40 ft that I could buy? I am not a networking expert but I do have my pc...
  8. The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The connection to smart TV via Miracast drops: I cannot connect my Surface pro 4 to Samsung smart TV via Miracast because the connection is dropped. I tried to update software on the TV to the latest available version but it is still dropping the connection....
  9. Can't connect to Miracast

Can't connect to Miracast: Hello, i just upgraded to Windows 10 so i can connect to Miracast on my LG Smart TV. Whenever i try to connect my tv, it's either my wifi disconnected or my monitor sleeps then turns on again. I checked if my PC supports Miracast & it says it's available, I know the...
  10. How to get PC to support Miracast?

How to get PC to support Miracast?: So I just got a new LG smart TV that has a screen share mode. I wanted to use it but apparently my PC doesn't support miracast. How do I get miracast support? I'm sure all my drivers are up to date, but i'll check again. Here's my dxdiag, I couldn't get much info from it....