Windows 10: how to connect ps4

Discus and support how to connect ps4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ps4/42087966-c3dc-4a22-9baf-41b997f6d162 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robinbartee, Dec 17, 2019.

1. how to connect ps4

I need help

:)

robinbartee, Dec 17, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

PS4 connection

Hi Jane

Do you mean, can you connect a PS4 to your PC and view that on your PC screen, if so, I am sorry a PS4 cannot be connected to your PC . . .

DaveM121, Jan 7, 2020
  3. ps4 connection failure

My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked.

The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr

Dns servers and IP's have been suggested and checked to no avail, it fails on internet connection every time.

Could it be an internal firewall or balls up since the last update?

I'd be grateful for any help thanks

mattdavis666, Jan 7, 2020
  4. how to connect ps4

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

how to connect ps4

1. how to connect ps4 - Similar Threads - connect ps4

2. ps4 controller connecting as an audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps4 controller connecting as an audio device: I have used this same controller and PC plenty of times with no issues. then one day I plugged in my controller and now it is only recognized as an audio device. I have tried disabling it and plugging it back in, updating the driver, uninstalling the device, e.t.c. nothing in...
  3. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  4. PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all: Hi, I've had this problem for over 2 months now. I used ds4 windows before, but it wasnt an easy ride to get it working, and after a few weeks it just stopped working at all. Since then I cant even connect my ps4 controller, even with ds4 being uninstalled. When I press the...
  5. Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use aka.ms to connect ps4 to microsoft account: Every time I go to aka.ms and try signing in this same error screen comes up for me. How would I fix this issue because all I wanna do is play Minecraft on ps4 [ATTACH] [Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Identifiable Information from the image]...
  6. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  7. Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So today the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft was finally released on PS4, which means cross play is now on PS4. Being excited for this, i had my Minecraft updated and too cross play it has you tie a microsoft too your PS4 account so you can cross play. I tied my Microsoft...
  8. ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller

ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller: hello, I am trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc so I can use it for fortnite but I seem to be able to download the ds4 drivers successfully but when I plug it in it just flashes orange and then the light turns off. I can't even see the controller connected in devices...
  9. Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC

Cant get ps4 controller to connect to PC: So i just bought a brand new ps4 controller so I could connect to my PC and play fortnite with it, but when I plug it in, the light stays orange and doesn't change. I have tried downloading DS4windows to download the controller drivers, but it always seems to fail and so I...
  10. PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected

PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected: When i connect my controller it pairs via bluetooth just fine, however, the controller doesn't work and after about 10 seconds it turns off, and removes the controller from the paired devices. I'm assuming it's failing to correctly install the drivers....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ds4 on windows with usb