Windows 10: How to connect Roku to the router?

Discus and support How to connect Roku to the router? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot connect my Roku smart TV to the router (I use wireless connection). I enter the password and it is correct but I keep getting a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JenniferTai, Dec 27, 2018.

1. How to connect Roku to the router?

I cannot connect my Roku smart TV to the router (I use wireless connection). I enter the password and it is correct but I keep getting a message "unable yo connect". I uninstalled the software and installed it again but with no effect

:)

JenniferTai, Dec 27, 2018

2. Unable to connect Roku with the Wireless Router

Hi Marybeebop,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I can understand the inconvenience you are facing in connecting Roku with wireless router.

You may refer the section why do I see an error message such as “Unable to connect to wireless network”?
    or Not connected to the internet from the
    article
    published by Roku.

I suggest you to contact Roku support for the further assistance, if the
    troubleshooting steps from the article doesn’t help you to fix the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Unable to connect Roku with the Wireless Router

I can't get my new Roku to connect to my wireless router. I am using the correct pass code and it is all connected correctly but no matter how many time I try to connect I keep getting an unable to connect message. What am I doing wrong?

***Modified the title from roku connectivity***

***Thread moved from Movies & TV***

marybeebop, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

How to connect Roku to the router?

windows 10 dosent conect to Roku 2.

Hello Duke,

We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer the following questions below:

• Are you trying to perform screen mirroring?
    • Did you receive any error messages when trying to connect your PC to Roku 2?
    • Were you able to connect Roku 2 to your PC before?

In the meantime, I suggest that you check if your Windows 10 device supports this function. You can find this information by following the steps below:

1. Select the Start button, type Connect, and then select
      Connect app from the list of results.
    2. In the Connect app, the text will tell you if your Windows 10 device supports it.

For more troubleshooting steps, please refer to this support article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

How to connect Roku to the router?

1. How to connect Roku to the router? - Similar Threads - connect Roku router

2. Router connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Router connection: I am running windows 10 with no problems except my router.My computer will not connect via ethernet using the cable supplied or any other cable.I have to use wifi instead.I have had the router checked by Vodafone & all is fine.The cables have been checked by BTOpenreach & all...
  3. Router connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Router connection: I am running windows 10 with no problems except my router.My computer will not connect via ethernet using the cable supplied or any other cable.I have to use wifi instead.I have had the router checked by Vodafone & all is fine.The cables have been checked by BTOpenreach & all...
  4. Router connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to connect router 192.168.1.1 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect router 192.168.1.1 ?: I am unable to connect to my router 192.168.1.1 which I have accessed many times in the past, but for unknown reasons I can not access it now. I have tried Firefox,chrome, IE, and Midori browsers. CISCO/Llinksys Wirless-G broadband router I am connected by blue ethernet...
  6. Connecting to the Router

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting to the Router: A recent Windows Update July 2020 has left my laptop automatically connecting to the Internet via the router even at start-up, and even though the option to "Connect Automatically" is in the off position / has not been selected. Sometimes, if I do a "Restart", the machine...
  7. Can no longer connect to Roku TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can no longer connect to Roku TV: Hi all, I’ve had a Sharp running Roku TV 5303X for several years. I have had no issues screen mirroring to it from my laptop (Asus Q302L) besides having to repeatedly reconnect until it finally connects. I haven’t been able to screen mirror to it for the past almost two years...
  8. Unable to connect Roku with the Wireless Router

Unable to connect Roku with the Wireless Router: I can't get my new Roku to connect to my wireless router. I am using the correct pass code and it is all connected correctly but no matter how many time I try to connect I keep getting an unable to connect message. What am I doing wrong? ***Modified the title from roku...
  9. Connect To Roku Streaming Stick

Connect To Roku Streaming Stick: I'm on build:10240 and I was wanting to connect my computer to my Roku Streaming Stick. Is there a way to do this on 10240?If so how? 8698
  10. connect router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect router: how to connect router to a cable all in one modem 31167

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to hook up roku to new router

2. HOW TO HOOKUP ROKU TO NEW ROUTER

3. do i install password for roku in router or pc

4. HOW TO HOOK UP ROKU TO A ROUTER,
  5. connect roku tv to router,
  6. link roku to router,
  7. how to use a wireless router for roku tv