Windows 10: how to connect speaker

Discus and support how to connect speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to connect speaker to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-speaker/8098e775-8014-4c59-8c65-4ba1e917903c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sarthaksingh2, Aug 9, 2020.

1. how to connect speaker

how to connect speaker to computer

:)

sarthaksingh2, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 9, 2020
  4. how to connect speaker

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

how to connect speaker

1. how to connect speaker - Similar Threads - connect speaker

2. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected: I have a Bose Soundlink II , and starting about two weeks ago I keep running into a problem where the speaker will not play sounds from the PC. Until now, for a year, it’s always remained connected to the PC nicely. I know the problem isn’t the speaker itself because it also...
  4. Bluetooth Speaker, Not Working Despite Being Connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10

A solution to connect a BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to a PC with Win 10: I finally got my BOSE Mini II SE Soundlink speaker to connect and work. Note that using the Setting: "+Add Bluetooth and other devices" to connect did result in a connection under “Other devices” but not under “Audio”:The Bose Mini II SE Soundlink speaker did not show up on...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only

Bluetooth Speaker connected as voice only: Hi!I've recently got a Bluetooth speaker, the Soundecore Motion+ from Anker. It works great on my android phone and other apple devices, however, when I pair it to my windows laptop through bluetooth, it shows connected only to voice instead of voice an audio. This causes...
  7. Not detecting speakers if connected while PC is already turned on

Not detecting speakers if connected while PC is already turned on: My new Dell has a problem and does not detect the speakers if plugged in after the PC is on, whether plugged in front headphone 3.5mm or rear audio 3.5mm port. Windows 10 or NVIDIA display my monitor connected via DVI, as the audio playback source, but this monitor Viotek...
  8. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected: Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not...
  9. connecting speakers windows home

connecting speakers windows home: i thought this would be easy, just plug the green plug into the green socket on the back of the desktop. new computer, so called dell. she knew nothing so here i am on the best forum. setup: main monitor is a dell without speaker, and viewsonic with a speaker. (much to our...
  10. connecting speakers windows home

in Windows 10 Support
    connecting speakers windows home: i thought this would be easy, just plug the green plug into the green socket on the back of the desktop. new computer, so called dell. she knew nothing so here i am on the best forum. setup: main monitor is a dell without speaker, and viewsonic with a speaker. (much to our...