Windows 10: How to connect to Spectrum Hotspots

Discus and support How to connect to Spectrum Hotspots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I connect a wireless tablet/PC to Spectrum hotspots. Please include step by step instructions. I am using win 1o os.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MosesIB1, Dec 21, 2018.

1. MosesIB1 Win User

How to connect to Spectrum Hotspots

how do I connect a wireless tablet/PC to Spectrum hotspots. Please include step by step
    instructions. I am using win 1o os.

:)

MosesIB1, Dec 21, 2018

2. wifi hotspot connection issues

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Let us follow these steps one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: You may run the Network Adapter troubleshooter to check if that helps.

• Type Troubleshoot in the Search bar of your PC and open the Troubleshoot settings.
    • Scroll down the right pane and select ‘Network Adapter’ and click on ‘Run Troubleshooter’.
    • The PC will then start checking for the possible errors and will possibly detect the issue.
    Once this is done, restart the PC and check the wifi hotspot connectivity.

Step 2: If the issue persists, then you may want to
    update the Network driver
    and check the status.

Step 3: You may also want to change the adapter settings.

• Open Mobile Hotspot settings on your PC.
    • Press ‘Windows key + I’ to open Settings and go to ‘Network and Internet’.
    • Scroll down the left pane and select ‘Mobile Hotspot’.
    • Go to ‘Related Settings’ from the right pane and click on ‘Change adapter options’.
    • Identify your mobile hotspot adapter, right click and go to ‘Properties’.
    • Open Sharing tab and Uncheck “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Allan Mej Win User

Unable to connect to the Windows 10 hotspot

To assist your further, kindly answer these following questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done?
    • Have you checked you're internet connection?
    • Have you checked the settings of the devices that you're trying to connect with the mobile hotspot?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. How to connect to Spectrum Hotspots - Similar Threads - connect Spectrum Hotspots

2. Hotspot connection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotspot connection: Hello ..When I was connected to my mobile hotspot wirelessly , Mobile showing 2 connections but i connected only to laptop.so i used to check the IP address , both are same and last 2 digits are varying,it means within the laptop does someone spying my activities or kind of...
  3. Connecting to hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to hotspot: I have Windows 11 and have lots of trouble connecting to my hotspot. It connects without an issue from shutdown or startup; however, if I try to turn it on mid-use I have trouble connecting it occasionally picks up the wifi is available if I turn my hotspot on and off about...
  4. hotspot connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotspot connection: Hi!!whenever I connect to my mobile hotspot , the laptop opens with "Bosch.com" ; before that "action needed" appears. How to remove this? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-connection/1def832e-dd08-4f09-8a90-b8a17d3b33a0
  5. HOTSPOT CONNECTION

HOTSPOT CONNECTION: When I try to connect my laptop to my Verizon Mobile Hotspot instead of putting in my password, it is telling me to look at my router and enter the PIN from the label. That it should be 8 digits usually. How in the world is my phone supposed to have a router number. Can...
  6. Hotspot connection

Hotspot connection: Hello, I have been trying for some time now to connect my acer laptop to my iphone 7 hotspot. When I first got the laptop, it connected fine, but it will not connect now. Other devices connect to the hotspot just fine so I know it is not my apple iphone causing the problem....
  7. Using Spectrum Internet, cant connect to spectrum wifi but can connect to own mobile hotspot

Using Spectrum Internet, cant connect to spectrum wifi but can connect to own mobile hotspot: keeps giving me a "cannot connect to this network: error . have flushed dns and reset network settings along with the netsh commands and still cant connect...
  8. Hotspot connection

Hotspot connection: My laptop mobile hotspot isn't connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-connection/5d8bcaa3-7c96-4472-bc81-b38ee2293582
  9. hotspot connection

hotspot connection: I am using Airtel 4G Dongel on windows 10 and the device is not connecting to cellular network, as hotspot needs cellular network Cand any one help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-connection/cabb1d3b-cc9c-46ef-b996-fc0fa65fb06b
  10. Hotspot connection

Hotspot connection: Whenever I connect my laptop to my mobile through mobile hotspot for internet usage, I am unable to use the internet and I see "NO INTERNET" written beside my device name. But when I use other mobiles there is no such problem. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spectrum hotspot

2. spectrum wifi hotspots

3. spectrum hotspot wifi

4. how to connect to spectrum hotspot,
  5. how to connect to spectrum hotspots,
  6. how to connect to spectrum hot spots,
  7. help connecting to spectrum wifi hotspot,
  8. spectrum hotspots iphone,
  9. connect to spectrum hotspots,
  10. hotspot for spectrum,
  11. how to connect to a spectrum hotspot,