Windows 10: How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11

Discus and support How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i recently bought a new laptop. and went to go set it up, could pick my language and then i had to connect to wifi and my networks don’t show up. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hailey ., Feb 27, 2023.

1. hailey . Win User

How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11

i recently bought a new laptop. and went to go set it up, could pick my language and then i had to connect to wifi and my networks don’t show up. i know there are ways of troubleshooting this but since i have not used the laptop yet i can get the internet to troubleshoot.

:)

hailey ., Feb 27, 2023

2. Wifi No Connectivity Issues

Hi Evan,

If the troubleshooting steps given by Michelle Her didn't work, we suggest that you run the automated troubleshooter for network connection. The troubleshooter will help us to automatically put back the default settings of your network settings. To do this,
    please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Choose Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all.
    • Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.
    • Once done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Feb 27, 2023
  3. WIFI CONNECTION

Hello!

I would suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter as it could fix this problem.

You can do this by:

1. Select the Start button > Settings > Network & Internet > Status.
    2. Under Change your network settings, select Network troubleshooter.
    3. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter.

If you still encounter the same problem, I would suggest you to refer to this guide: Fix Network Connection Issues

anton285fb, Feb 27, 2023
  4. How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11

wifi connection

Hi Karloi, Andrea,

Experiencing issues with WiFi connection may have something to do with the device driver, the WiFi switch may be turned off, or possible that the wireless adapter has been disabled. To help us determine what may have caused this problem, we suggest running
    the Network troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, type in Troubleshoot and click it in the search result.
    • In the right pane, click Network Adapter.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information about fixing WiFi connection issues, please see:

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11

1. How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11 - Similar Threads - connect troubleshoot wifi

2. I am having issues connecting to my wifi when i first installed windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issues connecting to my wifi when i first installed windows 11?: I had recently got a new computer with the a ROG Strix z790-h gaming wifi motherboard. I was able to install the correct bios and begin the process of getting windows. The issue occurs when i reach the step of getting windows 11 where you must connect to a wifi network, after...
  3. I am having issues connecting to my wifi when i first installed windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having issues connecting to my wifi when i first installed windows 11?: I had recently got a new computer with the a ROG Strix z790-h gaming wifi motherboard. I was able to install the correct bios and begin the process of getting windows. The issue occurs when i reach the step of getting windows 11 where you must connect to a wifi network, after...
  4. Wifi not connecting on boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not connecting on boot up: Hi, having an issue with the WiFi on my Windows 11 Gaming PC. Recently switched from wired to a WiFi connection as I've had to move my system. The issue I'm having is every time I turn the PC on it doesn't auto connect to my home wifi network, even though I've turned on auto...
  5. Wifi not connecting on boot up

Wifi not connecting on boot up: Hi, having an issue with the WiFi on my Windows 11 Gaming PC. Recently switched from wired to a WiFi connection as I've had to move my system. The issue I'm having is every time I turn the PC on it doesn't auto connect to my home wifi network, even though I've turned on auto...
  6. How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11

How to connect to troubleshoot wifi issues when first booting up windows 11: i recently bought a new laptop. and went to go set it up, could pick my language and then i had to connect to wifi and my networks don’t show up. i know there are ways of troubleshooting this but since i have not used the laptop yet i can get the internet to troubleshoot....
  7. Windows 11 - Wifi Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Wifi Connection Issues: Hello everyone, I updated my 2021 Dell XPS 13 to Windows 11 shortly after it was released. I have had no issues with Windows 11 until recently. A couple of weeks ago I noticed my dell recognizes and connects to my wifi network, but does not go out to the internet.This problem...
  8. Windows 11 - Wifi Connection Issues

Windows 11 - Wifi Connection Issues: Hello everyone, I updated my 2021 Dell XPS 13 to Windows 11 shortly after it was released. I have had no issues with Windows 11 until recently. A couple of weeks ago I noticed my dell recognizes and connects to my wifi network, but does not go out to the internet.This problem...
  9. Automatic wifi connection at boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic wifi connection at boot up: When can we expect a patch for auto connect at boot up. It worked fine for years, until a major update to release 10 a few months ago. A 10 step internal code procedure is not a satisfactory response....
  10. First boot issues

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot issues: If I start my PC I some get either one of these error messages straight after post - "The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum" or "BTmanager corrupt or missing" I then reset my pc and it boots windows fine with no issues....