Windows 10: How to Connect to Two Different Schools

Discus and support How to Connect to Two Different Schools in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I work at two different schools and want to to connect to both schools. Both schools use Microsoft Windows, Office, OneDrive, etc. I already setup an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Young Huh, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Young Huh Win User

How to Connect to Two Different Schools

I work at two different schools and want to to connect to both schools. Both schools use Microsoft Windows, Office, OneDrive, etc. I already setup an account for School1 as the first account on my PC when I installed Windows 10, but I have not been able to add an account for School2.If I go to Settings Access work or school Connect and enter my email address for School2, it prompts for MSM Server URL and says: "Something went wrong..."If I go to Other users Add someone else to this PC and enter my email address for School 2, it says: "Looks like this isn't a Microsoft account..."Is it po

:)

Young Huh, Jul 2, 2021

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 2, 2021
  4. billybag Win User

School's mapped network

ive been trying to connect to my school's network remotely from home. My classmate's don't seem to be having an issue.

first step is to use Pulse Secure to connect to my shcool's VPN and this is successfuly
    using windows "Mapped Networks and Drives" i assign a drive letter and type \\files.al-lab.csus.edu\Groups as instructed. and then i check “Connect using different credentials” like also instructed.

the instructions stress that you must type .\ before your username (i have tried with and without)

but i always get incorrect password

i have also tried the USE NET command with the same results

the username and password is, in fact, correct because it is the same credentials i use to connect with Pulse Secure and the web-based/in browser version of the network

ive also tried refreshing DNS and resetting winsock

billybag, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Connect to Two Different Schools - Similar Threads - Connect Different Schools

2. Is it possible in windows to connect two monitors with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible in windows to connect two monitors with different resolutions: I have a lap top and two monitors.When I connect the first monitor everything is OK. I get the full 3440x1440 resolution.When I connect the second it displays its own 1920x1080.But the problem is that when I connect the second monitor the first monitor goes down to 1920x1200...
  3. Is it possible in windows to connect two monitors with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible in windows to connect two monitors with different resolutions: I have a lap top and two monitors.When I connect the first monitor everything is OK. I get the full 3440x1440 resolution.When I connect the second it displays its own 1920x1080.But the problem is that when I connect the second monitor the first monitor goes down to 1920x1200...
  4. Is it possible in windows to connect two monitors with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Connected School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected School Account: I was at a university last year and transferred at the beginning this past august. However I am still having issues fully removing all the nonsense. I had connected my school account to windows to make everything easier, but it also made me do stuff like change my login pin...
  6. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to merge/connect two different window licence?: Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I...
  7. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to merge/connect two different window licence?: Hi,me and my wife currently have tow laptops with two windows 10 licences. We are thinking about terminating one of laptops. I am wondering if there is an option two instal/merge/connect two differnet windows licences on one laptop? I am looking for this option because I...
  8. How to merge/connect two different window licence?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Two different problems reported by two different browsers for Outlook.

in Browsers and Email
    Two different problems reported by two different browsers for Outlook.: This started about three days ago and is consistent with Microsoft Edge and hit or miss with Firefox, except that Firefox has the option to accept the risk and continue on to sign-in. Both browsers are fully up to date but the funny thing is, my smart phone uses the same...
  10. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time: Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through...