Windows 10: How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC

Discus and support How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you want to know how to connect two USB headsets at once to a PC, then this article shows you an easy method to connect two of your headsets at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 14, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC

How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC [​IMG]
    If you want to know how to connect two USB headsets at once to a PC, then this article shows you an easy method to connect two of your headsets at the same time to your PC. This trick is helpful if you want to watch a video or play games with your friend. Suppose […]

This article How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 14, 2024

2. Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 14, 2024
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC :p

cadaveca, Apr 14, 2024
  4. btarunr Win User

reccomend a USB headset

Think of USB headsets as headsets with USB sound-cards built in.

The headset connects to the system and is configured as a sound-card. I don't think the drivers would conflict with the existing sound-card's drivers on your system, just that it could bring up resource conflicts. Your sound-card will be rendered useless if you use the headset only. IIRC, you bought a new 5.1 set. If that's connected to the sound card, and top of it you connect the headset, it will be configured as the default output device. Do this:

How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC [​IMG]

Configure Winamp to be your music player. In that drop-down list of DirectSound settings, if there are more than one installed sound card, the second card shows up under #03. Configure it to the headset (if you prefer), in Windows Control Panel, set the default output device as your card (to which your 5.1 set is connected). Swap these when needed, or simply change the default output device in the Control Panel whenever needed. You can un-configure the headset by simply unplugging it, when Windows makes the card to which the 5.1 set connected as default.

btarunr, Apr 14, 2024
Thema:

1. How to connect two USB headsets at once to PC - Similar Threads - connect USB headsets

2. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  3. How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect/pair a Bluetooth headset to a PC with two Bluetooth adapters?: Hello, I recently purchased a Bluetooth extender because the Bluetooth my custom PC provides doesn't have a good reach. I can't go more than 3 feet away from my PC without my Bluetooth headset dropping out. Sony XM4sThe extender I purchased provided me with a Realtek...
  4. Can I connect two wireless headphones at once

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I connect two wireless headphones at once: Is there a way to connect two truly wireless headphones at once to a laptop. Like he laptop outputs the audio to both headphones. Like the dual audio setting provided by samsung devices. Do remember I m asking about truly wireless headphones which do not have wire of any...
  5. Connecting Usb Headset

Connecting Usb Headset: Hi,I can't connect my Lindy Headset to my laptop. When I go into Sound settings, it does not come up in the list to set as a default device. Can you help me?Thanks,Liam....
  6. Two mic headsets

Two mic headsets: I need to access two different headset mics with USB connect to one device. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-mic-headsets/7ee24d59-31cb-4ef1-ad3e-9014e031cfd6
  7. pc audio lagging with usb headset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc audio lagging with usb headset.: straight to the point, i said it all in the title except for one thing. i have no other headsets so i cant test it out to see if its just the headset. also when the audio lags the video/game usually lags too non audio...
  8. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

Two bluetooth headsets at once?: Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon discovered that in order to do that, the listening quality must drop dramatically (can't use it both ways unless the heaset...
  9. How to connect two monitors to PC?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to connect two monitors to PC?: I recently got a new PC, and i have 2 monitors i want to connect. one is VGA and one is HDMI. The only thing is, my PC only has one HDMI, one DisplayPort and one DVI. The VGA monitor (which I want to use as my main monitor) is currently plugged in with a VGA to HDMI adapter,...
  10. No internet connection once every two days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection once every two days: Hello everyone, I am currently facing a network issue at my home network. I have a Cisco X1000 (Linksys) router which is dropping out like once every two days. Looks like my DHCP isn't working properly since I am getting a 169 IP-address and no other devices (smartphones...