Windows 10: How to connect Xbox One controller?

Discus and support How to connect Xbox One controller? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ive tried looking in device manager but the Xbox controller option is not there. submitted by /u/squiidpurpp [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/squiidpurpp, Dec 12, 2019.

1. How to connect Xbox One controller?

ive tried looking in device manager but the Xbox controller option is not there.

submitted by /u/squiidpurpp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/squiidpurpp, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 12, 2019
  4. How to connect Xbox One controller?

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

How to connect Xbox One controller?

1. How to connect Xbox One controller? - Similar Threads - connect Xbox controller

2. how to connect xbox one controller to windows 7 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect xbox one controller to windows 7 pc: how do i connect my xbox one controller to my laptop I've looked on YouTube and the internet and nothing is helping me can anyone help me please?...
  3. how to connect xbox one controller to windows 7 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect xbox one controller to windows 7 pc: how do i connect my xbox one controller to my laptop I've looked on YouTube and the internet and nothing is helping me can anyone help me please?...
  4. Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC: I have a second-hand xbox one s controller that connects fine via bluetooth to my phone, but it doesn't on pc. It either tries to connect and once I accept on pc it still flashes like it's connecting or it just doesn't appear in the bluetooth screen. It works fine with any...
  5. Xbox One Controller connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller connectivity issues: Hi everyone, I am currently trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc via bluetooth, but it doesn't seem to work. The controller I use is this halo master chief edition. As far as I could read in different forums, what matters is that it is the newer version xbox one...
  6. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...
  7. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting: Hi all, My Xbox One controller will not properly connect to my PC, and I intend to use it for gaming. This controller is completely functional with my Xbox, and has no other issues. 6-8 months ago, the controller connected and functioned without issue. I disconnected it...
  8. Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC

Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC: So I used to be able to play on my PC with my Xbox controller (I don't have an xbox but bought a controller to play games on my PC) One day the controller started flashing at me and it wouldn't let me use it. I looked up and the only "solution" recommended was to install...
  9. Xbox One Controller won't connect

Xbox One Controller won't connect: When trying to connect my xbox one controller, it buzzes, but never turns on. I have tried multiple controllers and multiple cords to connect. Although plugged in, it says that it is not Code 45. I get this when I connect it... Device...
  10. Xbox One Controller not connecting to adapter

Xbox One Controller not connecting to adapter: I recently purchased an adapter for my Xbox One controller because the Bluetooth in my computer isn't strong enough to keep a good connection. When I plug in the adapter and try to connect to it, it instead connects to my computers default Bluetooth and the flashing light on...