Windows 10: How to contact 5hose responsible for Microsoft Accounts

Discus and support How to contact 5hose responsible for Microsoft Accounts in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since Friday afternoon, I have been attempting to contact someone who can work with e setting up a new Microsoft Account for my wife so she can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jacsdad, Mar 24, 2019.

1. jacsdad Win User

How to contact 5hose responsible for Microsoft Accounts

Since Friday afternoon, I have been attempting to contact someone who can work with e setting up a new Microsoft Account for my wife so she can properly setup her new Windows 10 PC. Without a valid Microsoft the setup defaults to her ermail ID for the logon screen and the Account User Account. Can someone tell me how to contact them? Here is what I have done so fR.

1. On Friday, I attempted to setup a new Account at https://account.microsoft.com/account?lang=en-us This seemed to be successful however we never receive the email to the ID to Verify. I waited until Saturday morning but nothing arrived.
    2. On Saturday, I checked the Webmail for my email service and there was nothing in ine Inbox, Spam or Deleted folders. I attempted to reset the password and received the same message to check for the Verification. After 2 hours nothing had arrived.
    3. I started a Chat session with the Answer Desk and although the could not help, the suggested I use the online submission form at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12401/microsoft-account-get-help-by-email who could resolve the issue. This was submitted about 30 hours ago but I have not I have not heard back from them.
    4. Today (Sunday) I called Microsoft Technical Support, twice.
      1. On the first call, the Tech told me there was a problem with the Account creation and Password change system yesterday, that had been resolved an to resubmit the request. He refused to wait for me to complete the process. I did and the same situation occurs (no verification email received).
      2. I called back and the Tech told me that the email I was trying to use could not be used, that it needs to be an Outlook.con or Live.com ID. This made no sense (I already have my ID with the same service and it works great). After disconnecting, I setup a new Account with a different user name but same email carrier and it worked as expected.
      3. I called back again and was told that I must be doing something wrong. I had the Tech take control of my PC (Rescue Me) and she watched the steps I was taking and was at a loss. I asked to speak with someone who could help me and was informed there was no one else. I then had her connect me with her supervisor.
      4. The supervisor was fantastic to deal with. He took control of my PC and we went through everything I had done on my own (Webmail for the email service and there was nothing in ine Inbox, Spam or Deleted folders. I wnt through to ensure there were no email addresses Blocked. I went and added Microsoft.com to the Allow list and sent another request to change the password but did not get an email. He suggested I call the ISP (Spectrum) because the problem must be on there end.

:)

jacsdad, Mar 24, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Paolone67 Win User

Microsoft Account contacts' picture not showing in WP

Hi,

I tried to add some more contacts.

The problem is not limited to a single user, but it occurs for each and every Microsoft Account user I'm adding to my contact list. The only users for which I can get the picture are those who are in my Linked-in network as well.

Thank you.

Paolone67, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. How to contact 5hose responsible for Microsoft Accounts - Similar Threads - contact 5hose responsible

2. Account locked and no response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account locked and no response: My account was locked a little over a week ago on 4/10. Via the login site, I was told to appeal my account, being suspended for "Violating Code of Conduct". I did so and I sent over 3 forms now. After doing some research on the Microsoft community, a lot of people have the...
  3. Account locked and no response

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account locked and no response: My account was locked a little over a week ago on 4/10. Via the login site, I was told to appeal my account, being suspended for "Violating Code of Conduct". I did so and I sent over 3 forms now. After doing some research on the Microsoft community, a lot of people have the...
  4. How to contact Microsoft Support?

How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  5. How to contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  6. How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?: Recently, my Microsoft Account was hacked by someone in Africa who tried to chard Skype minutes to the credit card in my Microsoft account. As a result, my Microsoft Account is now locked and even though I enter 100% correct information when asked, about my credit card,...
  7. how to contact microsoft themselves

how to contact microsoft themselves: Does anyone have an email address for Microsoft themselves or for Windows 10 uninstall information? And when Uninstalling Windows will this also remove OneDrive and Xbox? And If I uninstall Windows 10, can I install Windows XP? And does Windows XP have WFI and Blue tooth...
  8. how to contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to contact Microsoft: is there a way to contact Microsoft? does Microsoft even monitor these pleas for help when their product is broken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft/25093d54-d9d7-4cb3-ab1d-7a95aa481ebe"
  9. How to contact Microsoft Governance

How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...
  10. How to Synch. Outlook 2010 Mail & Contacts with Microsoft Account?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Synch. Outlook 2010 Mail & Contacts with Microsoft Account?: I keep contact details in my Microsoft account (at Sign in to your Microsoft account). I've been using Outlook 2010 with the Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector and this used to synchronise my contacts fine. However, for a while now, I've noticed mail synchronisation...