Windows 10: How to Contact Live support

Discus and support How to Contact Live support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been exhausting every avenue available to me. I bought a new computer from Msi the computer says Windows is not activated, I have the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CKeene98, Jun 28, 2021.

1. CKeene98 Win User

How to Contact Live support

I've been exhausting every avenue available to me. I bought a new computer from Msi the computer says Windows is not activated, I have the computer linked to the same account as my last computer which says that Windows activation is linked to that account with a digital license, I've reset the computer multiple times, removed and added both computers to the account. Nothing is working, I tried to call Microsoft and only got a robot that told me there is no Live Support number, all of there help articles are the same thing that I've already tried.Is there anyone in Microsoft that I can talk to

:)

CKeene98, Jun 28, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 28, 2021
  3. gkuep1945 Win User
    Need help organizing contacts in Win7 Live Email

I use Windows7 Live Email and need to have separate groups of email contacts. Live maintains all the contacts and allows grouping into categories but they still reside in the main list. I need to have separate groups for camera club, friends, and relatives. I don't want to have to look thru the whole list to find a business contact not in a group.

Can anyone recommend a way to do this or another email program to use that will?

Thanks!

gkuep1945, Jun 28, 2021
  4. How to Contact Live support

Live Mail - delete contacts

Windows Live Mail syncs with People contacts, but only if you are logged in on Windows Live Mail. Changes made while not logged in appear to never be synced. The 'People' contacts are stored on Microsoft servers, for use by the People app, people.live.com, and syncing with Windows Live Mail (when logged into it). Syncing seems to fail as often as not, so fully back up all contacts lists before culling.

bigbadsteve, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

How to Contact Live support

1. How to Contact Live support - Similar Threads - Contact Live support

2. How to contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact support?: My fathers Microsoft Account was recently hacked and within a matter of minutes they changed his password, updated his account info and changed the recovery email locking us out of his account. The links we received notifying him of these changes provide no help with...
  3. How to contact support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact support?: My fathers Microsoft Account was recently hacked and within a matter of minutes they changed his password, updated his account info and changed the recovery email locking us out of his account. The links we received notifying him of these changes provide no help with...
  4. How to contact support?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?: How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-on-earth-do-i-contact-live-support-at/5d520fc5-cf98-4d0e-b7df-9ababa8dbce7
  6. How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?

How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft?: How the on earth do i contact Live Support at Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-the-on-earth-do-i-contact-live-support-at/5d520fc5-cf98-4d0e-b7df-9ababa8dbce7
  7. WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?: I am beginning to be really frustrated with Microsoft help support. I created long ago another window account for my wife on the home computer and recently we just can't access it, the pin didn't work and the old telephone number associated with the outlook email is not in...
  8. WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?

WHERE DO I CONTACT A LIVE SUPPORT AGENT?: I am beginning to be really frustrated with Microsoft help support. I created long ago another window account for my wife on the home computer and recently we just can't access it, the pin didn't work and the old telephone number associated with the outlook email is not in...
  9. How to contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  10. Windows Live Mail support for the Contacts folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail support for the Contacts folder: I moved Windows Live from an old computer to a new computer. The mail folder works and I am getting email. However, my contacts didn't move over. In Contacts, it is asking for my Microsoft password. I gave it the password and it is stated it was the wrong password. I...