Windows 10: How to contact Microsoft Governance

Discus and support How to contact Microsoft Governance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by haysr, May 7, 2018.

1. haysr Win User

How to contact Microsoft Governance

I give up.

Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me.

In past cases like this, I've sent an email to the secretary of the Board of Directors, who ultimately have the responsibility for the company. But, gee, who'd have thought, I can't seem to find a contact e-mail address. Anyone know it?

Oh, in case someone from Micorsoft is watching this, I'd be willing to come back if MS reimbursed me for time already wasted. My last billing rate was $600/hr. So contact me for exactly how big a check to write and where to send it. Otherwise, I'd suggest you begin looking for a new job. MS is headed down, I think. Slowly perhaps, but down. Probably not a good idea to try the US car manufacturers or Facebook, either.

:)

haysr, May 7, 2018
  2. haysr Win User

I give up.

Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me.

In past cases like this, I've sent an email to the secretary of the Board of Directors, who ultimately have the responsibility for the company. But, gee, who'd have thought, I can't seem to find a contact e-mail address. Anyone know it?

Oh, in case someone from Micorsoft is watching this, I'd be willing to come back if MS reimbursed me for time already wasted. My last billing rate was $600/hr. So contact me for exactly how big a check to write and where to send it. Otherwise, I'd suggest you begin looking for a new job. MS is headed down, I think. Slowly perhaps, but down. Probably not a good idea to try the US car manufacturers or Facebook, either.

haysr, May 7, 2018
  3. haysr Win User
    I give up.

haysr, May 7, 2018
Thema:

How to contact Microsoft Governance

1. How to contact Microsoft Governance - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft Governance

2. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  3. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  4. How to contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  5. How to contact Microsoft Support

How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  6. Government request for information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Government request for information: So Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this... "Your personal data, documents, photos, content and broswing history are being supplied to Goverment agency,their contractors, and representivives. blah blah....follow...
  7. Could Microsoft share my files to government?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Could Microsoft share my files to government?: If government want to get my Information,what Microsoft will do?Only share my data in server or including local files in my hard disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-microsoft-share-my-files-to-government/9cc30549-8c59-4ad2-9509-0b6f150554a0
  8. how to contact microsoft themselves

how to contact microsoft themselves: Does anyone have an email address for Microsoft themselves or for Windows 10 uninstall information? And when Uninstalling Windows will this also remove OneDrive and Xbox? And If I uninstall Windows 10, can I install Windows XP? And does Windows XP have WFI and Blue tooth...
  9. how to contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to contact Microsoft: is there a way to contact Microsoft? does Microsoft even monitor these pleas for help when their product is broken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft/25093d54-d9d7-4cb3-ab1d-7a95aa481ebe"
  10. Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government: Make no mistake: over the last few years, we’ve seen faster acceleration of government organizations moving to the cloud. So why now? This move is driven largely by the desire to bring the most up-to-date tools and capabilities to employees to meet demands for mobility and...