Windows 10: How to contact Microsoft Support

Discus and support How to contact Microsoft Support in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to contact Microsoft Support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Henning Westrum, Jan 23, 2022.

1. How to contact Microsoft Support

How to contact Microsoft Support?

:)

Henning Westrum, Jan 23, 2022
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 23, 2022
  3. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Jan 23, 2022
  4. RonBarker Win User

How to contact Microsoft Support

Contacting Microsoft Support

Ian

Sorry, I don't understand. I can see on the image you have posted there is a link to 'chat'?

• Click on the top right of the webpage, where is shows your subscription detail.
    • It will bring relevant option. Click on Support
    Now, once you have reached Contact Microsoft Support:

1. Chose relevant subscription under which you are facing issue.

2. Chose Support Type: Billing or Technical

3. Then Country and Language as applicable.

4. Press Create Ticket.

Once you press Create Ticket , you will be asked to fill some relevant information based on your requirement and press Continue

Verify your Contact Information on next page and Press continue.

[*]You will Reach Page “Describe Your Problem” . Fill appropriately and Press Submit.
    [*]From: Microsoft Azure Support
    Team Blog

[*]

RonBarker, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

How to contact Microsoft Support

1. How to contact Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft Support

2. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  3. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  4. How to contact support?

How to contact support?: My fathers Microsoft Account was recently hacked and within a matter of minutes they changed his password, updated his account info and changed the recovery email locking us out of his account. The links we received notifying him of these changes provide no help with...
  5. How to contact microsoft support desk.

How to contact microsoft support desk.: I bought Minecraft today for my son using my account but later I realized that my son can't play it and I should have purchased it using his account. As soon as I realized it I am trying to reach out Microsoft to get refund so I can purchase using his account or transfer to...
  6. How to contact microsoft support desk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact microsoft support desk.: I bought Minecraft today for my son using my account but later I realized that my son can't play it and I should have purchased it using his account. As soon as I realized it I am trying to reach out Microsoft to get refund so I can purchase using his account or transfer to...
  7. How to contact Microsoft Support

How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  8. Contacting Microsoft Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contacting Microsoft Support: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  9. How to contact microsoft store support?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to contact microsoft store support?: I got my minecraft windows 10 edition in my xbox hotmail, but I want to transfer it to my other account gmail. But I don't know how to contact the support, I just can't find where to send an email to microsoft ;-;...
  10. Contact Microsoft Support

Contact Microsoft Support: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...