Windows 10: How to contact Nadella Satya

Discus and support How to contact Nadella Satya in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there any way to contact Nadella Satya? Surely there must be a way of contacting the CEO so he is aware of the problems caused by Windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Player825071963, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How to contact Nadella Satya

Is there any way to contact Nadella Satya?

Surely there must be a way of contacting the CEO so he is aware of the problems caused by Windows 10 and its updates.

Doubt there is a way. I was promised by the CHAT function, that someone from Microsoft would contact me.

My laptop is now virtually unusable.

Looking forward to ditching Windows 10 and moving to a system that works, like Google or Apple.

:)

Player825071963, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Nadella On Cybersecurity

A channel9 video: Satya Nadella on Cybersecurity and Microsoft’s new Cyber Defense Operations Center

Cliff S, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Satya Nadella e-mail

Hey Dario,

I know your native language is not English and without wanting to sound harsh, your letter shows you do not have a great understanding of the language either.

Please do a few things;

Stop reading articles and press which is uninformed, tries to spin a negative story on anything Microsoft or flat out will write negative on anything related to the company or Windows Phone.

There have been several good resources which I feel will give you a better understanding, first start by reading the

actual letter
    , then read
    this analysis
    on it which IMO correctly explains what all this means, also watch

this video
    doing the same.

Then you'll find a good interview with Satya Nadella
    here
    with an article on it
    here

Microsoft is not abandoning Mobile, in fact it is becoming more important. What is ending is the stream of lower end devices which basically compete with each other. Microsoft will focus on three key targets, consumer, business and prosumer with devices
    aimed at those groups. That means a good overall device, a device specifically targeting business and a top end device for enthusiasts. I'd venture to see it is Microsoft's goal to deliver a flagship/reference device for each of these targets and then leave
    room for other manufacturers to fill in the blanks, much like they have successfully done with Surface.

I honestly think they actually have now made the move needed to start moving forward with mobile as a part of the Microsoft devices family, all under he Windows 10 OS.

Paul van der Heu, Dec 17, 2019
  4. How to contact Nadella Satya

Microsoft Board Names Satya Nadella as CEO

Microsoft Corp. today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Satya Nadella as Chief Executive Officer and member of the Board of Directors effective immediately. Nadella previously held the position of Executive Vice President of Microsoft's Cloud and Enterprise group.

"During this time of transformation, there is no better person to lead Microsoft than Satya Nadella," said Bill Gates, Microsoft's Founder and Member of the Board of Directors. "Satya is a proven leader with hard-core engineering skills, business vision and the ability to bring people together. His vision for how technology will be used and experienced around the world is exactly what Microsoft needs as the company enters its next chapter of expanded product innovation and growth."

How to contact Nadella Satya Satya_Nadella_MS_01_thm.jpg

Since joining the company in 1992, Nadella has spearheaded major strategy and technical shifts across the company's portfolio of products and services, most notably the company's move to the cloud and the development of one of the largest cloud infrastructures in the world supporting Bing, Xbox, Office and other services. During his tenure overseeing Microsoft's Server and Tools Business, the division outperformed the market and took share from competitors.

"Microsoft is one of those rare companies to have truly revolutionized the world through technology, and I couldn't be more honored to have been chosen to lead the company," Nadella said. "The opportunity ahead for Microsoft is vast, but to seize it, we must focus clearly, move faster and continue to transform. A big part of my job is to accelerate our ability to bring innovative products to our customers more quickly."

"Having worked with him for more than 20 years, I know that Satya is the right leader at the right time for Microsoft," said Steve Ballmer, who announced on Aug. 23, 2013 that he would retire once a successor was named. "I've had the distinct privilege of working with the most talented employees and senior leadership team in the industry, and I know their passion and hunger for greatness will only grow stronger under Satya's leadership."

Microsoft also announced that Bill Gates, previously Chairman of the Board of Directors, will assume a new role on the Board as Founder and Technology Advisor, and will devote more time to the company, supporting Nadella in shaping technology and product direction. John Thompson, lead independent director for the Board of Directors, will assume the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors and remain an independent director on the Board.

"Satya is clearly the best person to lead Microsoft, and he has the unanimous support of our Board," Thompson said. "The Board took the thoughtful approach that our shareholders, customers, partners and employees expected and deserved."

With the addition of Nadella, Microsoft's Board of Directors consists of Ballmer; Dina Dublon, former Chief Financial Officer of JPMorgan Chase; Gates; Maria M. Klawe, President of Harvey Mudd College; Stephen J. Luczo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Seagate Technology PLC; David F. Marquardt, General Partner at August Capital; Nadella; Charles H. Noski, former Vice Chairman of Bank of America Corp.; Dr. Helmut Panke, former Chairman of the Board of Management at BMW Bayerische Motoren Werke AG; and Thompson, Chief Executive Officer of Virtual Instruments. Seven of the 10 board members are independent of Microsoft, which is consistent with the requirement in the company's governance guidelines that a substantial majority be independent.

Cristian_25H, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

How to contact Nadella Satya

1. How to contact Nadella Satya - Similar Threads - contact Nadella Satya

2. Request to Satya Nadella.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to Satya Nadella.: I want to give a message to ceo Satya Nadella. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-satya-nadella/7609c572-89cf-491b-82f4-37036898cccc
  3. Request to Satya Nadella.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request to Satya Nadella.: I want to give a message to ceo Satya Nadella. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-to-satya-nadella/7609c572-89cf-491b-82f4-37036898cccc
  4. How the **** do I disable Windows 10 auto update? @Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How the **** do I disable Windows 10 auto update? @Satya Nadella: Hello all, This is a tale of lost work, like all other thousands ones on the internet. I have windows 10 that automatically updated and restarted. A weeks worth work that was opened, both in image editor and coding.. How can I disable this cancer, the auto-restart, from...
  5. Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sucks about as much **** as Satya Nadella: YOU WILL FEEL THE NEED TO TELL ME TO MIND MY LANGUAGE WELL I TELL YOU TO MIND YOUR **** SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT... Fair enough? This **** sucks... I unplugged my internet cable restarted the PC and well windows is being a **** turd again, it prompts me to enter my password......
  6. Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dear Sir. Dear Mr. Satya Nadella: Dear Sir. Mr. Satya Nadella Since you have a master’s degree in computer science, would it be to much to ask of you that, when you release a new update say, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 SP1 Cumulative Update (CU) 7 KB3162659 it will not fail 14 times. I know i am being lazy...
  7. Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment

in Windows 10 News
    Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment: Satya Nadella endures a classic Microsoft demo fail moment ...He started by showing off a bit, letting Windows 10's new Hello facial recognition login system recognize him, and then asked Cortana a crucial business and strategic question: "Show me my most at-risk...
  8. CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists

in Windows 10 News
    CEO Satya Nadella on why Microsoft exists: After holding what might be the device event of the year, Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella met with Nilay Patel to discuss the new hardware and his vision for the company. UcoS9aQItgA 25485
  9. Microsoft goes internal for its next CEO with Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft goes internal for its next CEO with Satya Nadella: Nadella's first day as CEO is today, February 4. Current CEO Steve Ballmer is out, effective immediately. The choice of Nadella is somewhat surprising, and in other ways, not. Nadella -- believed to have been, all along, one of a small handful of alleged internal...
  10. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Admits Windows Phone Failed “No question that we really missed the mobile one” Despite the fact that Microsoft has reiterated its commitment to Windows phones on several occasions so far, there are people out there still questioning the...