Windows 10: how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue?

Discus and support how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sesuraj B Sebasthiyan, Jun 2, 2023.

1. how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue?

how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue?

:)

Sesuraj B Sebasthiyan, Jun 2, 2023
  2. scopio Win User

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

garybo125 thanks for your suggestion which I did but it did not resolve the issue with OneDrive insisting to use my contact's first email address instead of his second email address. Eventually I deleted my contact's first email address from my Outlook.com contacts list and OneDrive then added the correct address. It seems that if you have a contact with two email addresses OneDrive will always choose one and not the other!

Berton OneDrive may not use the built-in Contacts Folder in C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE as mine is empty but of course I cannot verify this.

scopio, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 2, 2023
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

1. how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue? - Similar Threads - contact someone support

2. How to contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact support?: My fathers Microsoft Account was recently hacked and within a matter of minutes they changed his password, updated his account info and changed the recovery email locking us out of his account. The links we received notifying him of these changes provide no help with...
  3. How to contact support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact support?: My fathers Microsoft Account was recently hacked and within a matter of minutes they changed his password, updated his account info and changed the recovery email locking us out of his account. The links we received notifying him of these changes provide no help with...
  4. How to contact support?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. contact support for sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact support for sync issues: contact support for sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support-for-sync-issues/52959880-ea7c-495e-b875-74476fd728d1
  6. contact support for sync issues

contact support for sync issues: contact support for sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support-for-sync-issues/52959880-ea7c-495e-b875-74476fd728d1
  7. how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue?

how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue?: how to contact someone from support for onedrive issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-someone-from-support-for-onedrive/3526c931-c640-4d59-8c01-2a286652bfe7
  8. How to contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  9. Contacting someone from support in person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacting someone from support in person: I need to know how to enable downloads from Big Fish. I saw that one person had asked the same question so looked at the answer. I had already tried the things suggested there! I've only had problems with downloading from this site since the update to Windows 11 - or, at...
  10. Contacting someone from support in person

Contacting someone from support in person: I need to know how to enable downloads from Big Fish. I saw that one person had asked the same question so looked at the answer. I had already tried the things suggested there! I've only had problems with downloading from this site since the update to Windows 11 - or, at...