Windows 10: How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth

Discus and support How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few days ago, I stumbled upon some way of controlling my phone with my computer mouse. I hadn't downloaded any external apps. I believe it was with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nanaboostme, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth

A few days ago, I stumbled upon some way of controlling my phone with my computer mouse. I hadn't downloaded any external apps. I believe it was with Phone Companion, but I can't seem to find the feature now.

submitted by /u/nanaboostme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nanaboostme, Jun 21, 2020

2. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 21, 2020
  4. JunkBear Win User

How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth

Bluetooth mouse + tablet

I just decided to put a bluetooth keyboard and mouse on my tablet so it's easier for certain games. Is there any way to accelerate the mouse pointer on Android like you can Do with Windows?

JunkBear, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth

1. How to control android phone with my computer mouse through bluetooth - Similar Threads - control android phone

2. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  3. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  4. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  6. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  7. USB ports not detecting Controllers and Android Phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports not detecting Controllers and Android Phone: Good afternoon and Merry Christmas ! I've just built my very own PC a few days ago and everything seem to be working just fine except for a few parts. I wanted to plug in my switch pro controller to the computer but nothing happened : The PC didn't make the famous sound...
  8. My Android mobile phone is Paired with my Windows 10 but does not connect through Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Android mobile phone is Paired with my Windows 10 but does not connect through Bluetooth.: I have done everything to Pair my laptop with android phone.However whenever I go to connected Bluetooth devices on my phone,I can see my Laptop showing Paired.But when I click to connect,it shows Couldn't Connect.I have tried all the troubleshooting but need help....
  9. Listen to phone calls on PC speakers from Android through Bluetooth

Listen to phone calls on PC speakers from Android through Bluetooth: OK, Searching for this just gives me old info. What is new for this subject in 2020 and WIndows 10 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/listen-to-phone-calls-on-pc-speakers-from-android/fd5d0754-88d5-4229-857a-897ba13fc8c0
  10. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer: Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work....