Windows 10: How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10

Discus and support How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish to download my music files in Windows Media Player to an MP3 player which can accept a 128gb micro card. Unfortunately the micro card I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrendaHopwood, Feb 1, 2019.

1. How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10

I wish to download my music files in Windows Media Player to an MP3 player which can accept a 128gb micro card. Unfortunately the micro card I have bought speaks exFAT so will not allow file transfers. I understand Windows 10 speaks FAT32. The program in my p/c does'nt appear to allow for a change between exFat and FAT32.

Can anyone kindly suggest how I may be able to get round this problem. Please bare in mind that I am not good at this technology so any offers to help will need to be on an IDIOTS GUIDE basis !!

Thanks

Gordon

:)

BrendaHopwood, Feb 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade on Surface 3 converted my 128GB Micro SD card into 32GB FAT32 drive

I had a 128GB micro SD card in my Surface 3 for all of my music, videos and photos. When I upgraded to Windows 10, it reformatted the drive to FAT32, so not only did I loose my files but the drive capacity now shows only 32GB. The drive is now labeled
    "ESD-USB" an appears to have installation media for Windows installed. What happened here? How can I get it back to the full 128GB capacity?

PatrickAshton, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Windows 10 does not recognize 128gb micro sd card

I dont' have the option of formatting to Fat32. I can only format my 128 gigabyte micro SD card in either exFat or NTFS. Neither work on my LG G3. Where or how can I reformat the card where it will work in my phone?

MStewart485863, Feb 1, 2019
  4. How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10

Format a Sandisk Extreme 64GB MIcro SD card to FAT32

I have a Sandisk Extreme 64GB Micro SD card and would like to format so that its file system is FAT32 so I can use it in my camera. However, the only options for it to be formatted are exFAT and NTFS.

How can I format it into FAT32?

EwanSoutar, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10

1. How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - convert micro usb

2. Pc suddenly stopped recognizing exfat micro-sd cards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc suddenly stopped recognizing exfat micro-sd cards: I have used a lot of these in the past year, without any problem. I recently bought 2 new ones and they didn't came up in the file explorer. When I insert them, I do hear the sound it normally makes, it just doesn't show up in file explorer.I tried my other exfat micro-SD...
  3. Converting or formatting a USB flash drive to fat32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting or formatting a USB flash drive to fat32: I either need to reformat or convert a flash drive to fat32. I have read numerous articles and most say go to accessories-system tools-disk converter but there is no disk converter is system tools. I also read an article that says to go to a command prompt and type format X:...
  4. Converting or formatting a USB flash drive to fat32

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting or formatting a USB flash drive to fat32: I either need to reformat or convert a flash drive to fat32. I have read numerous articles and most say go to accessories-system tools-disk converter but there is no disk converter is system tools. I also read an article that says to go to a command prompt and type format X:...
  5. Converting or formatting a USB flash drive to fat32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Convert Micro SD Card To Fat 32

in Windows 10 Support
    Convert Micro SD Card To Fat 32: Hi I am looking for a free tool, to convert a 256Gb micro SD card from xfat to fat 32 Thanks. 158744
  7. Formating Micro SD card to FAT 32 from exFAT

Formating Micro SD card to FAT 32 from exFAT: In Win 10 Used Run >"format /FS:FAT32 E:" to try and change the file system on a 64 GB mico SD card version 10 from exFAT to FAT32. It ran for about 15 minutes form 0 to 100% but format did not change?...
  8. 128GB Micro SD Card Bricked

128GB Micro SD Card Bricked: Equipment: Samsung 128 evo micro SD MB-MP1280 MBMPDGVGHDJW-2 DCQDK00GZ635 -->Too Faded to See Properly can't be certain about the Qs/Os/0s<-- Samsung micro SD adapter 090530P AXA4A5014 Main Issues: SD card will not format into any file-system Constantly in RAW...
  9. 128GB Micro SD cards - back up to android phone !!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    128GB Micro SD cards - back up to android phone !!: Hi there with cheap (around 20 EUR / USD) 128 GB micro sized SD cards with decent read / write speed on them why not save your backup e.g macrium on to one of these cards on your phone -- a 128GB size micro sd card has plenty of storage space for a windows backup, enough...
  10. Is it safe to convert USB Drive format from FAT32 to NTFS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it safe to convert USB Drive format from FAT32 to NTFS: Is it safe to convert USB Drive format from FAT32 to NTFS. Hi tried to transfer a 4.33 GB File to USB Stick,14.5 GB Free Space, message popped up . File To Large - ....... Is Too Large For This For The Destination File System. will It still play ok on my built in Tv Media...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you convert micro sd to usb

2. 128gb sd card fat32 format using windows 10